Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does it hurt to wax your little brother? Who has tried?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I had Selina from Saigon Princess give me a wax before a massage. She was literally learning as she went along, despite her telling me that she was experienced...

Everything that you were not suppose to do in waxing, Selina literally did! For example, she didn't leave the wax long enough to cool down and hardened before trying to rip the strip off. This caused quite a bit of pain and me yelping like a girl. She wondered why the wax wouldn't rip. And, every time when she did rip, I would brace myself and tense up really hard, waiting for the pain to follow...

Halfway in, she had another ML help by pulling my shaft taut to one side. With both fumbling about, yammering away in Vietnamese, and trying to make me as comfortable as possible, it was just comical...

Through the whole session, I was sweating and laughing, and not because I was enjoying it... But because I was anticipating the pain when Selina was about to wax! Selina and the assistant ML was laughing so much at my reaction that they couldn't concentrate and keep a straight face. And seeing me in pain, Selina kept apologising!

I persevered with it, giving Selina tips along the way, just to get it done properly. I wasn't going to get a half brazilian, no matter how much it hurt. In the end, I survived getting a few skin patches being burnt by wax that was applied too hot, so the experience was a little traumatic... This is probably the worst experience in all of my 20 years of waxing...

The reward of putting up with an inexperienced waxer and bouts of pain, was the massage and service... Luckily, Selina was indeed very experienced here, and skillful with her mouth...!
    You only had you ball sac crack waxed or went the whole hog - full Monty

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    You only had you ball sac crack waxed or went the whole hog - full Monty
    Shaft, sac, crack... Full brazilian...

Banned
    how long under the wax . Less than 20min

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wax on was off, as the Master taught.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just laser the thing

Honestly which girl likes hairy guys let alone hair down there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    Just laser the thing

Honestly which girl likes hairy guys let alone hair down there
    Equal n opposites.. surely for every gent who likes a little, too a lush, same said then must apply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Equal n opposites.. surely for every gent who likes a little, too a lush, same said then must apply
    Apparently the hair holds pheromones (not bad smells if you shower regularly). This natural turn on is somewhat lost if you shave. I think the hairy Chinese ladies agree with this theory.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dude that’s nothin …’try the whole hog …. Except brows and armpits … then you’ll get a sensation …

It’s been suggested that a half g of coke helps smooth it out ..

But personally chest hairs is the literal worst… Jessie knows n does best , alice equally so

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Dude that’s nothin …’try the whole hog …. Except brows and armpits … then you’ll get a sensation …

It’s been suggested that a half g of coke helps smooth it out ..

But personally chest hairs is the literal worst… Jessie knows n does best , alice equally so
    Classic or no sugar?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It stings for a minute then it’s gone. It’s no big deal. I used to get it done all the time before Covid.

Banned
    You only wax it if it's hairy

Pain from waxing is ok, it's only for a short while. What I'm really worried about is getting ingrown hairs after doing it. It's quite unsightly and will make you look like you're sick with an STI. Not to mention it's quite uncomfortable, and if it gets infected gonna hurt like hell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recommendations to get waxing in sydney seeing as the one in chatswood has now closed?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Pain from waxing is ok, it's only for a short while. What I'm really worried about is getting ingrown hairs after doing it. It's quite unsightly and will make you look like you're sick with an STI. Not to mention it's quite uncomfortable, and if it gets infected gonna hurt like hell.
    Spot on. I used to get it done regularly. Not much pain, other than the split-second it takes to rip off each adhesive. But ingrown hairs happen more often than desired. Luckily I never had any infected, but it’s not a great place to get them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Invest in a good male shaver, i take it and get my ML to shave me. I pay here and she really loves doing it. Good quality shaver is less painful, actually no pain only pleasure. Followed by an oily massage, its the ultimate and highly sexually charged with a explosive outcome. Lasts just as long as getting waxed, stress but investing in a good quality shaver. Form a good relationship with your ML she will get off on it too, highly recommended.

Banned
    I don't wax but I usually epilate with tweezers. I used to shave but I hate the stubbles that grow out the next day. And I also used to epilate my whole pube and shaft area but the ingrown hair makes it uncomfortable. Now I let my pubes grow and only epilate around the shaft, balls and 'bikini' line.

With epilation or waxing you need to use a scrub to scrub off dead skin cells and free out any new growth otherwise it'll become ingrown hair and turn into a cyst.

One ML told me she did laser and it works, but she only does it on certain areas and not the whole pubic area.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I don't wax but I usually epilate with tweezers. I used to shave but I hate the stubbles that grow out the next day. And I also used to epilate my whole pube and shaft area but the ingrown hair makes it uncomfortable. Now I let my pubes grow and only epilate around the shaft, balls and 'bikini' line.

With epilation or waxing you need to use a scrub to scrub off dead skin cells and free out any new growth otherwise it'll become ingrown hair and turn into a cyst.

One ML told me she did laser and it works, but she only does it on certain areas and not the whole pubic area.
    Good point about using scrubs. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to waxing after I've researched enough countermeasures for prevention of ingrown hairs. This scrub technique would be one of them, thanks mate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Invest in a good male shaver, i take it and get my ML to shave me. I pay here and she really loves doing it. Good quality shaver is less painful, actually no pain only pleasure. Followed by an oily massage, its the ultimate and highly sexually charged with a explosive outcome. Lasts just as long as getting waxed, stress but investing in a good quality shaver. Form a good relationship with your ML she will get off on it too, highly recommended.
    What do you class as a good male shaver?

Banned
    Use Veet Male exfoliant
    Ask your partner to help out … you might get lucky
    No partner…?
    Ask a a massage lady who works in a shop with showers
    Total waist down sac crack and legs takes about 15 minutes
    Quite erotic and a bit of fun
    Take a pair of latex gloves and scrubbing gloves
    Oil over freshly exfoliated skin is bliss

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Waxing is great in my opinion but you need to do it every six or seven weeks and its a little bit painful the first time and not so bad after that it still shall we say stings a little but nothing to be concerned about.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast