Another one for the area,

Venue: Golden Castle Hill
    Date of visit: March 2021
    Fees: standard 40/30mins etc + tips
    Ethnicity: thai
    Stat: young, tall, slim, perky boobs
    Service: HJ, NHJ, B2B, no fs
    Worth it? If you like tight slim girls, yes

Walked in to this place again after good first experience. Shop seemed very busy and mamasan told me to be patient and wait. She said she got good girl Jessica. Fine, I'll wait.
    That wait ended up to be a good 15mins wait and keep telling mamasan I'll come back a bit later but she insisted. I did think I'm just wasting my time here... But then came along this tall, slim, tight short haired young girl taking a hot towel and glanced at me. She said 'sorry for the wait, won't be long'. Oh man yea I'd wait for her after seeing her body...

After she's done with prev client she apologized and invited me in. I said yeah that's fine if you guys are busy and she said she never liked it when rushed by mamasan as it's unfair for the clients. Yep you're a good girl! Down to business I decided to be upfront and asked for the menu. She giggled and say 'of course there are extras' . Went for NHJ for $50 this time around.

First part with my butt up she's still clothed but I guess it's ok. She's quite chatty and we gotten into good convo around random things. Massage was ok-ish though maybe she's a bit tired already. When she asked me to flip she undressed and boy oh boy that body is f-ing tight. Not skinny, very slim, small perky boobs, long legs. She crawled up to me, with some caressing and the bro just went tense af looking at this pyt with such tight body. Did asked her if we can go fs but she clearly indicated no in a polite way. While she does work elsewhere from the convo (Artarmon and epping), seems like she's that hot ML you can't bang no matter what.
    She popped up on my lap, working on my bro while straddling my thigh slowly after giving me the view of her shaved pussy. She let me explore her body gently, F me I won't forget this view of such tight girl man. So I asked again... 'umm sure you won't do fs..?' she just smiled and shaked her head politely. Bummer...
    Can't hold it anymore and she could tell so she sat on my lap, straddling, moaning and pumped the bro vigorously. The rocket launched and she did not stop what the heck man she kept going! I wriggled and she just giggled.. naughty girl..
    She offered more massage after but seems that bell had rang non stop so I let her go a bit earlier. My knees are now weak anyway I might fall asleep..

If you like slim tight girl she's your ML, works on Saturdays apparently

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR, sounds like good fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR - did she give any idea of which shop in Epping or Artarmon she worked at?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Nice AR - did she give any idea of which shop in Epping or Artarmon she worked at?
    She said she can't remember which exactly but it's close to the station. I know lmao there are heaps near the station on both suburb...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is the address of Golden in Castle Hill?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Boom tish !!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR. Good to see more info coming from the castle hill area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really need those 50 posts already

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a winner!