Thread: Suzie of 264 @ Campsie, Big boobs MILF with a special contraction technique down south.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Suzie of 264 @ Campsie, Big boobs MILF with a special contraction technique down south.

Went to catch up with Anna @ 264 Campsie. The roster has been settled down a bit and customer number in general are up which is a good sign. She will still make all her effort to get you to stay though and no one is spare from that. It is simply the cutthroatness of low end Western suburb operation. In this occasion I was shown Suzie.

Suzie is typical Chinese MILF. Ok looking, medium height, good size boobs and with "Baby come and play" written all over her face. I was told that she was very popular from 30 (the one under the ramp), so customer from 30 will know straight away who I am taking about.

Part 1 was ok, not rushed like most Campsie girls. Of course not Anna level, but you have to be really lucky to get Anna to stay in the room for the room for the whole hour with you these days. Suzie's technique is good enough to get the job done.

come the tickle tickle and she spend a significant amount of time get me worked up in a safe manor. I know it can go further with a small extra incentive but I was not so keen on that day. The main even was the experience of that contraction control of her. Upon her "getting into gear", I can clearly feel the highlight that Anna told me about. Very strange when you can feel the girl's V massaging on you brother when you are inside. It was a great experience. I do want to mention that I had such experience before so I may not sound as excited as I should. Its like super young girls, CIM , CIP etc once you had one or two, it is not longer excited...

Suzie is a great all rounder and if you are around Campsie on Monday or Friday. Go and give it a try. It certainly won't be a dud.

Thanks for sharing brother LH

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there today did not meet Suzie some other lady for me massage was nothing special part 2 was just ok but nothing special but I did not like the massage many other places to get a good massage with a little bit spice in part 2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    I was there today did not meet Suzie some other lady for me massage was nothing special part 2 was just ok but nothing special but I did not like the massage many other places to get a good massage with a little bit spice in part 2
    Suzie is ok for an all in one package. I did some digging of her with my contacts and she is indeed a popular girl in 30 on the other side. May go and sample her again today to see what other special is on the menu. You dont get popular in campsie by doing the standard stuff thats for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How did you go?
    Cost?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    How did you go?
    Cost?
    The usual campsie price 50-70 for a full meal!! Oh I didn"t realise until I see her the second time that she is actually quite pretty.

As for the detail on the second encounter, its a bit different compare to my first round and I am still thinking what to write����.

My suggestion to you guys is just do half an hour. She is that type of girl.