Thread: Waterford and BP Parks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Waterford and BP Parks

Recent visit to 2 Parks establishments one at Waterford one at BP. Thought I'd just go see - searching for diamonds.
    Session 1 - older PRC, 30's, face and body mehr 5/6 out of 10, quite good massage actually, little bit of TT enough to be encouraging but I thought too workmanlike and being PRC prob would leave disappointed.
    Tried to encourage me to stay and dropped price for option 1 and 2 considerably but stuck to my guns. Got a pretty good massage so I though - yeah not a complete loss.
    Session 2- guess what older PRC, face and body 6ish, quick rub, got to main course quickly which I didn't mind. Lots on different services on offer. She was accommodating and pleasant, reasonable VFM with 3 pineapples allowing me and her to roam. Nice oral conservation between the two of us. Not a stunner but you should leave reasonably drained.
    Interesting Ta ta, Purple and now Green are about 100 m apart. Who said COVID was bad for business.
    4 FOW2

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Were both these visits at one of these 3 shops?
    Green Ive heard is a boiler shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Were both these visits at one of these 3 shops? ..AFAIK there are only 2 shops. A boiler ...depends on your definition and standards. A boiler to me is a walk away older not doable PRC. Its surprising what can be on offer by mature Asian ML if you are not hell bent on looks. As I said these were in the 5/6 range. Having a sexy 21 yo Taiwanese just jerk me off unclothed does nothing for me.
    Each to there own.
    4 FOW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've arrived at a theory, all things decent sit within a 10km circle of the cbd (perhaps give or take a few kms).

The further one ventures into greater Brisbane and surrounding areas (GC not included), the bigger the monstrosity you will encounter.

I don't want to name and shit on the place, it's in the same direction of BP but not as far out, JFC I needed to close my eyes and thing happy thoughts to get through that experience.

Bravo for trying.