Thread: Booking cancelled. But not disappointed J Mai

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Booking cancelled. But not disappointed J Mai

J Mai

Establishment: 479 Elizabeth St

Date of Visit: April 16 2021 10.30am

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 240

Size/shape: 6, small body, some curve.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: bbbj, fk, daty, cowgirl, mish, doggy, FIV. GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

So first time AR. Initial booking was with K Mari for 1hr. Missed the wechat notification and only found out when I got to reception. Oh well.

Suggested to go with Mai and it didn't disapont. Have previously been to Ginzaempire twice before. (T jayla and K Rebecca.)

Went down to room 1 and a few minutes later Mai walks in. Felt a lil awkward at first. Not much talking just said our hellos and into the shower.
    No DFK or shower bbbj, but we did chat a little while she helped clean my body and then I dried off as she finished her shower.

Onto the bed she proceeded with some LFK, no tongue but she did kinda playfully bite my lower lip as we kissed. Onto catbath. And down to bbbj.
    Was decent but no eye contact. I asked her to flip around and 69. She is shaven and very beautiful plump pussy.

After a few minutes on went the dom. First her on top till she asked to swap positions. Into mish no FK (I had to initiate the kissing) but I was pounding away so didn't mind. Kept adjusting as i was getting tired (Heavy gym yesterday). At times I had her legs over my shoulders. Burning out but not ready cum. I went down for DATY.

This was the main for me. Went to town and I just loved seeing her juicy pussy. Having her pussy all over my face. Between cupping her breasts and grabbing her cheeks constant clitoral stimulation.
    I think she reached climax.. just a lil. But I continued and she got more into it. As she would spread her lips for me. Grinding against my tongue. As she moaned and pulled my head in closer she kept gesturing for my hand. And I went to finger her while sucking her clit. As her thighs tightened against my head she reach climax again. And she pulled me up for more mish.

Was getting close to shoot. But was tired and asked her to go on top again. Getting closer I asked for CIM and she said yes. Finished and quick showers and out the door as she had another customer waiting. She apologised for rushing me out. But was no worries.

More of a GFE. no DFK which I kinda missed. But had a great time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No dfk is kinda sad

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    No dfk is kinda sad
    Any recommendations for good DFK service brother?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    No dfk is kinda sad
    Mai must have been having a bad day that day. When i was with her a few months ago, i loved the hour i spent with her and aside from when either BBBJ or DATY was going on, our tongue's virtually did not leave each others mouth's for the whole hour.
    I have been with WL's that have been reported to do DFK but didnt with me.....i put it down to anything like they are having a bad day, they think i'm ugly, or maybe even something random like they had a lot of garlic with their lunch and are self conscious of their breath?
    Who knows...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Mai is actually quite chubby. Not fat - just chubby. The face is very very very much girl-next-door. Square and no particularly attractive features. The photo of her face is her, but chubbier. The photo of her on the bed is very likely her, but ~15 kgs lighter.

Her fuck skills are basically your high school 16-year-old gf level - brought me way back to that time. No particular head game, no particular bed game - she just takes it and does what asked, but not in a skilled manner. J Misa is far more skilled.

Overall, a very average girl with very average skills. One thing stand-outish about her is she can really take a pounding. I mean I almost felt bad about how hard I fucked her, but she made no faces and took it all like a champ.