Thread: Black Garter?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Black Garter?

Has anyone been to Black Garter in Rockdale? Drove past this shop the other day and was curious but they don't appear to have a website.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its not the Black Garter anymore its called Forever 19
    I was too young when Black Garter was around but I've heard its no where near as good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a black girl there, but it was many years ago. Have not been since. There are a few options close by too. Rockdale is good for ML too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Has anyone been to Black Garter in Rockdale? Drove past this shop the other day and was curious but they don't appear to have a website.
    Ah yes.

One of Rockdale's first !!

Was closed for many years then just before covid the property was sold.
    Post covid re-opened as Forever 19 but never changed the external signage (which also avoids DA issues).

I have never been, but informed as overpriced, undersexed, and generally not for value.
    Recent reports might change that.

Have been there a few times. Some of the girls are not bad, Sugar was good but apart from that, I would not recommend it. Most of the girls are older than advertised. The shop itself is really nice on the inside and the rooms are big and clean but in terms of girls, very much hit and miss. Better off going to No 5 or heading into the city as they are far better options. 375 is close by, never been so cant say what that place is like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to get a chuckle that it was next to a funeral parlour. The old joke was it didn’t matter what door you knocked on your could always bury a stiff.

Not been in that part of town since the M5 east opened so no idea if the funeral parlour is still there.