Thread: Super ass Jasmin!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super ass Jasmin!

I had the pleasure of visiting T Jasmin at no 5 yesterday afternoon . I have been reading about reviews for a while and couldn’t stop myself of seeing and experiencing it first hand.

So Jasmin walks in and disrobes and jumps in the shower with me . She cleans me up nicely and then rubs soaps on her ass and boobs and rubs my dick on it while I grab her nice soft boobs .
    That really got me started !

Moved to bed and that’s when I examined her perfect body. She has a perfect ass and I know everyone ravages about that but you have to say she has perfect titties too . Really perky ones to complement her nice c cup all naturals.
    I was awestruck.
    So she started licking my nipples and we cuddled and kiss for a bit and then she moved down to help her self to play with my little brother .. I was rock hard when she swallowed me in her mouth ..
    She then laid down and asked me if I wanted to play. I gladly accepted the invitation and after licking her boobs for a minute moved down to The real buffet .. I gave her a long DATY.. she absolutely loved it. I then flipped her over and grabbed her ass and continued DATY.. it was incredible.
    I made her come then .
    Then she put the condom and rode me madly !
    I flipped her over and went in the missionary position .. finally ended in a doggie! You can’t hold any longer once in doggie .. her ass is just out of the world!!
    Great experience !
    Will definitely visit her again very soon!

Looks : 9/10
    Body : 10/10
    Personality :10/10
    Damage :$150/ 30 mins , $230/1hr
    Value for money :10/10

Jasmine is on today !!
    Add our new WeChat for booking