Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage plus tip or massage inclusive with nhj all inclusive price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage plus tip or massage inclusive with nhj all inclusive price

My experience tells me the inclusive price with extras does not work walked into Newtown massage new girl called Joan gave me solid massage but asked for extra even though the nhj was included in the set price after paying 120 she asked for 50 bucks extra for the hj now I won’t go anymore to places that don’t offer the extra services which are already included in the price without this Joan new girl was a definite disappointment as she asked for extra and I refused

Banned
    Rule of Thumb Prices
    $120 for NHJ… no tip unless you feel it’s worth it
    $30/$40 for CBJ
    $100 for FS
    OR
    $65 for massage + $60 for NHJ + $30 for CBJ + $100 for FS
    My calculations on what is fair and reasonable… others may disagree

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most girls still asking only $50 for NHJ, and a few girls will throw in a BBBJ or even FS for $0 (yes ZERO) if you treat them nice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Most girls still asking only $50 for NHJ, and a few girls will throw in a BBBJ or even FS for $0 (yes ZERO) if you treat them nice.
    If the girls provide a BBBJ or FS they deserve to be rewarded with an extra pineapple at the very least

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He's talking about a shop thats $120 though similar to Leichardt. Lindfield etc where the cost usually includes nhj and he didn't say anything about bbbj or fs.

Banned
    If the girls provide a BBBJ or FS they deserve to be rewarded with an extra pineapple at the very least

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So just putting this one out there... Suppose it just happens without anyone saying anything... One could assume that because she works ML then FS is not a menu item. Perhaps she wants to keep it for her passion. It's possible that paying for it afterwards would cheapen her in her eyes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    So just putting this one out there... Suppose it just happens without anyone saying anything... One could assume that because she works ML then FS is not a menu item. Perhaps she wants to keep it for her passion. It's possible that paying for it afterwards would cheapen her in her eyes.
    The girls are working for one reason only… money
    How many work to satisfy a high sex drive or because they crave intimacy…?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Rule of Thumb Prices
    $120 for NHJ… no tip unless you feel it’s worth it
    $30/$40 for CBJ
    $100 for FS
    OR
    $65 for massage + $60 for NHJ + $30 for CBJ + $100 for FS
    My calculations on what is fair and reasonable… others may disagree
    Just so I understand. This is what happened to me. Walked in to a well known massage joint that offers extras from NHJ to FS. So get into room and girl asks how long i want to stay. I pay her $60 for an hour. After the shittiest massage, she asks if I want a NHJ for $50, I said yes. Rolled over and this was good, after about a minute of NHJ ML asks me if I want to fuck her for $100 and I said yes. She domed me up and gave a good CBJ before climbing on top for some FS till completion.

When we were all done I handed over 2 pineapples and left. A total of $160

Should I have had to give her an extra of $50 for NHJ + $30 CBJ? Which would've taken it to a total of $240.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    J
    When we were all done I handed over 2 pineapples and left. A total of $160

Should I have had to give her an extra of $50 for NHJ + $30 CBJ? Which would've taken it to a total of $240.
    If she was happy with what you gave her, I'd leave it at that. I would consider that a HJ or BJ is only valid if she takes it to completion. Other than that, they are just foreplay to the FS.

If she was happy with what you gave her, I'd leave it at that. I would consider that a HJ or BJ is only valid if she takes it to completion. Other than that, they are just foreplay to the FS.
    Yeap, the final deal for the FS should trump (punt intended) all deals prior, as Full Services should include all the NHJ, BJ, B2B stuffs previously negotiated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    My experience tells me the inclusive price with extras does not work walked into Newtown massage new girl called Joan gave me solid massage but asked for extra even though the nhj was included in the set price after paying 120 she asked for 50 bucks extra for the hj now I won’t go anymore to places that don’t offer the extra services which are already included in the price without this Joan new girl was a definite disappointment as she asked for extra and I refused
    If you had paid $120 inclusive of NHJ finishes, and the ML asked for more tip for the same service, why didn’t you question her what the $120 was for ? Or complain to the management?

Ps. Just to be fair, it’s not her first day and she didn’t know ????

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hahaha...you guys crack me up. Maybe they should have a contract drawn up...can you imagine, reading it while ur lying naked....with wording "only valid if she takes it to completion". I would have to go through my clothes to get my glasses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah they will try and take advantage if you let them.
    I rem i went to see this one on one of my first times, she offered me a booby rub.
    She asked for an additional $80, i paid it cos she was so pretty, newbie mistake, TBH i've had plenty of others give better service than that without the extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    How long was the massage? 2 hrs?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No only a hour won’t be back to the shop prefer places were straight massages and then on top pay for extras I did not pay for any extras just the newbie Joan never see her again or the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very similar experience in this shop. Wont go back ending a massage with a full business negotitaion isnt my idea of fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Removing this post.
    Last edited by bnay97; 17-04-2021 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Deleted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    depends on them aswell..some able to get FS for $50 and some ask $100, i ask them straight they work at home or somewhere but they said no.

Quote Originally Posted by bnay97 View Post
    100%, this has been my experience. I may have youth and appearance in my favour, but with MLs I have never paid beyond the standard $50 and have gotten FS without any discussion of it having a price. It just happens in the moment, if things click well.
    Well, sounds like you are extremely lucky guy, tall dark and handsome, smells good, dress well, most MLs just melt for you and give in! Or you are expert in fingering and have a magical tongue, probably all of the above ?

Envy and very jealous!

It’s so unfair for this ugly old Chinaman who got nothing if not paid for ......... lol

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast