I read in some reviews that this place has a very small girl so I rang the shop. The lady on the phone say it must be Cici. Told me to call back and book on Monday so I did last week.

Cici is really tiny. May be just over 150. slim and all natural (as far as I can feel), about c cup I say. Medium tan complex skin which i though she was from BBK but in fact she is from chiang mai.

She is very professional on the first half. She is also very honest that she is not that good at massage. I told her I do like a good massage but not too fuzz with her being so young and pretty. She really give it a go and it was not bad. She does have some message technique, just don't compare her with well know masters. Most punter will find her part 1 good enough.

Turn over time. I already know she has a full menu on offer during discussion in massage. She is ok in the tickle part, not too experience. Then the gear come off and her rack is ok, like I say looks and feels all natural. I don't know if there is any special she provide as I only have 100 on me and she indicate that only get me an all safe option.

The main even comes after a few minutes of oral treatment. She is quite experience and switch a few position. I would hope that there is more emotion from the girl in the body fluid exchange process. Unfortunately she is a bit passive and quiet like most east asian girls. We finish with me on top. I clean myself up and follow by a short small head massage then its all done.

The session is not bad and she is a must see for those who like small tiny girls. Services can be better so I won't rush back to see her as I know where to get good massage and service in a click of the finger.