Believe it or not I don’t work for this shop. I’m a regular punter but this and it’s sister shop Renwick are unlike all others I’ve visited in Sydney. The quality of the massage is superb. And today’s visit with Haley was no exception. I think Tiffany (mamasan) said she has been working therapeutic shops but this was her first foray into the naughtier side.

I’m not going to give away every detail in this review as there’s a couple of things that happened that may not happen to everyone who visits but I can say the massage was hard and first rate and the transition to sensual was masterful. My knots were worked out then it went to light touching on my legs and arse before the flip. I genuinely got a sense that Hailey was into me and that there was a connection. I know many of you will laugh but that’s how I felt. I will leave a few details out but her body and face are beautiful. After I came we just held each other Gfe style. It was so good.

But it wasn’t over yet. I booked 90 minutes which I recommend. We had a lot more massage time, another explosion of cum and more cuddle time. I was lost in her eyes.

Afterwards I had a nice long shower in their clean bathroom. Tiffany came in to make sure all was up to standard. Then I said goodbye to Hailey with another embrace. I still think she likes me.