Thread: Maria - How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand

Senior Member(無間使者)

Maria - How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand

Do you remember what life was like in your first year at Uni? How fresh everything was. How confident you were and surrounded by the prettiest foreign girls you’d ever seen. Then when you finally manage to break one away from the pack you couldn’t believe your luck. You didn’t really understand her but you’d follow her anywhere. Just looking at her you feel joyful strong and proud all at the same time. Well that’s Maria.

Many a thing you know you’d like to tell her,
    Many a thing she ought to understand.
    But how do you make her stay,
    And listen to all you say,
    How do you keep a wave upon the sand.
    Oh how do you solve a problem like Maria,
    How do you hold a Moonbeam in your hand.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for the review for Maria, she works on Wed and Sun.

Maria, Thailand, 169cm, 52kg, dress 7, model slender 34A-24-34, light tanned silky skin, age 24
    (Cheerful. Massage 7-8, English 8, Popularity 9-10)
    (Pretty girl, looks like Korean actress, long blonde hair)

227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Do you remember what life was like in your first year at Uni? How fresh everything was. How confident you were and surrounded by the prettiest foreign girls you’d ever seen. Then when you finally manage to break one away from the pack you couldn’t believe your luck. You didn’t really understand her but you’d follow her anywhere. Just looking at her you feel joyful strong and proud all at the same time. Well that’s Maria.

Excellent works brother B2Brules,

Just ask Frankie, he’s got all the answers:

Fly me to the moon
    Let me play among the stars
    Let me see what spring is like on
    A-Jupiter and Mars
    In other words, hold my hand
    In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
    You are all I long for
    All I worship and adore
    In other words, please be true
    In other words, I love you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post

I normally have my regular here I always see, takes a lot for me to try a new girl because it’s sometimes disappointing but this one paid off.

Maria has a gorgeous face. The type of face if you were holding hands with her on the street, a lot of dudes would turn their heads in envy. She wore a nice flowery dress and chemistry was instant once our eyes met as if we were on a date. You know straight away when a girl takes a liking to you.

I enjoy being touched nice and softly like I am coming home to my lady after a long day of work. Soft massage was good, sometimes went a little hard out of habit as my request isn’t common.

CBJ was a delight. Nice kissing and admiring my head and started to go nice and deep very slowly. Then gave me a nice HJ lying in my bosom like I was James Bond. We were giggling and enjoying our time together. Didn’t feel like “business.”

Tbh, I am a bit of a loner because my dating life is somewhat of a disaster so it was a nice escape and to “pretend” as per say. Will see her again for sure!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to 2023. First RNT for a new year? No need to overthink that one. Off to see Maria!

She hasn’t changed a bit. Still overflowing with freshness, confidence, and playfulness.

Instead of bursting into song like last time, let me sum her up quoting her own words “I do love to tease”.