Thread: Haley or Hailey - Chinese movie star princess. I may be in love.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Haley or Hailey - Chinese movie star princess. I may be in love.

Believe it or not I don’t work for this shop. I’m a regular punter but this and it’s sister shop Renwick are unlike all others I’ve visited in Sydney. The quality of the massage is superb. And today’s visit with Haley was no exception. I think Tiffany (mamasan) said she has been working therapeutic shops but this was her first foray into the naughtier side.

I’m not going to give away every detail in this review as there’s a couple of things that happened that may not happen to everyone who visits but I can say the massage was hard and first rate and the transition to sensual was masterful. My knots were worked out then it went to light touching on my legs and arse before the flip. I genuinely got a sense that Hailey was into me and that there was a connection. I know many of you will laugh but that’s how I felt. I will leave a few details out but her body and face are beautiful. After I came we just held each other Gfe style. It was so good.

But it wasn’t over yet. I booked 90 minutes which I recommend. We had a lot more massage time, another explosion of cum and more cuddle time. I was lost in her eyes.

Afterwards I had a nice long shower in their clean bathroom. Tiffany came in to make sure all was up to standard. Then I said goodbye to Hailey with another embrace. I still think she likes me.

Banned
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf your good review,looking forward see you soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Haley is awesome and I stand by my review.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Haley is awesome and I stand by my review. However, last Friday when I showed up for my appointment with Kate at their sister shop Renwick in Leichhardt I was told “she busy and not available, would you like to try someone else?” This is a shop (together with its sister shop in Randwick) I have been doing two 90 minute sessions a week and leaving consistently genuinely positive reviews. It amazes me why shops favour short term gain vs loyal repeat business. Maybe this was a one off, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I had traveled 45 minutes to make the appointment on time and had another hour in traffic to get home for nothing.
    That’s about 4 times you’ve posted that … you’ve made your point Crystal…

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    That’s about 4 times you’ve posted that … you’ve made your point Crystal…
    I think he went back to removed all his complaints!

May be they have kissed and made up.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any pics of her?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Any pics of her?
    Can you add wechat:dragontendon69.thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Holy Haley !

Saw Haley earlier this week (when my favourite mamasan Tiffany wasnt available). Splendid milf fun, nice hugs at the start where i made it clear i was up for it today and parted with my hard earned for some dragon tendon and prostate action … a nice part one where she could sense i was toey and teased like the devil between my legs. Top down and a body slide on my back with ample mama jugs doing their thing up and down my back. Offered me her jugs to suck on which got her going which was nice. Flipped over for part two and i have to say this is where she excelled. Massage next to my cock and all round my cock without touching my cock for a few minutes leaves u aching and rock hard before then doing that air blowing blow job thing with dirty eye contact. What happens after that is haley heaven, slow cock teasing building a few times, before some down time for the dragon tendon, and gloving up, putting a vibrator in a rubber glove and holding it against my cock before fingering my prostate. I sat up and we held in tight seated on the massage table as she worked on my arse before putting that vibrator in and making me grind on it while she pumped my knob. Really quality prostate attention and cock work for a good while. I asked her to not make me cum til i lay back down which she obliged with a heavenly slow build and vesuvean jizz bomb. Quality afternoon fun, dirty curvy milf action if thats how u like it. My kind of fun.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling you good review.hope see you soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review thanks. I will try her later

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    Nice review thanks. I will try her later
    Thanks your good rivew,Haley work Saturday,hope see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badguy View Post
    Saw Haley earlier this week (when my favourite mamasan Tiffany wasnt available). Splendid milf fun, nice hugs at the start where i made it clear i was up for it today and parted with my hard earned for some dragon tendon and prostate action … a nice part one where she could sense i was toey and teased like the devil between my legs. Top down and a body slide on my back with ample mama jugs doing their thing up and down my back. Offered me her jugs to suck on which got her going which was nice. Flipped over for part two and i have to say this is where she excelled. Massage next to my cock and all round my cock without touching my cock for a few minutes leaves u aching and rock hard before then doing that air blowing blow job thing with dirty eye contact. What happens after that is haley heaven, slow cock teasing building a few times, before some down time for the dragon tendon, and gloving up, putting a vibrator in a rubber glove and holding it against my cock before fingering my prostate. I sat up and we held in tight seated on the massage table as she worked on my arse before putting that vibrator in and making me grind on it while she pumped my knob. Really quality prostate attention and cock work for a good while. I asked her to not make me cum til i lay back down which she obliged with a heavenly slow build and vesuvean jizz bomb. Quality afternoon fun, dirty curvy milf action if thats how u like it. My kind of fun.
    Got to try that man

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can send her pictures?

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful busty Haley roster today.please make booking to experience .remedial massage and prostate and Gragon Tendon, B2B , Spanish and good services