Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 107 chill north strathfield reviews?

Junior Member(有D料到)

107 chill north strathfield reviews?

Recently moved near here. Wondering if they do fs here? How are the massages?
    Recommendations for this shop?
    Worth coming here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Recently moved near here. Wondering if they do fs here? How are the massages?
    Recommendations for this shop?
    Worth coming here?
    Hi Mate,

I visited there today. I was recommended Angelina by the boss as I wanted a Prostate anal massage. It was amazing she is so sexy and so nice. I will be back. She only works Friday’s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Hi Mate,

I visited there today. I was recommended Angelina by the boss as I wanted a Prostate anal massage. It was amazing she is so sexy and so nice. I will be back. She only works Friday’s.
    What nationality is Angelina and what age would she be ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The staff are friendly and hospitable, however, there are some issues.

1) Inaccurate descriptions - They describe Hanna as being in her 20s. Hanna herself says she is 42, which I would say is an exaggeration- more like late 40s or possibly even in her 50s

2) Fake photos - 2 of the photos are of Hanna and she looks good in them, the 3rd photo is obviously a fake which is misleading and unnecessary.

3) Making a booking does not mean they will keep the time for you if another customer comes by.

4) There is only one bathroom and the bracket that holds the showerhead is broken.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    The staff are friendly and hospitable, however, there are some issues.

1) Inaccurate descriptions - They describe Hanna as being in her 20s. Hanna herself says she is 42, which I would say is an exaggeration- more like late 40s or possibly even in her 50s

2) Fake photos - 2 of the photos are of Hanna and she looks good in them, the 3rd photo is obviously a fake which is misleading and unnecessary.

3) Making a booking does not mean they will keep the time for you if another customer comes by.

4) There is only one bathroom and the bracket that holds the showerhead is broken.

Totally agree mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with max above. Ive been once and the girl wanted $300 for xxtras(!). Also their wechat pics unfortunately sometimes u will notice that its the same girl with 2 different names.
    Location is great nx to station and lots of parking around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was wondering about this place esp. a photo of Irene looked enticing but after the comments above, will stick to 227 NS as they are pretty spot on most of the time... cheers fellas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The venue itself has fairly large rooms and clean with 1 shower. Feels like you are entering a house rather than a shop. But yet to know a solid ML there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there twice recently and saw Kamila and Alice. Last time I went was in a previous incarnation as Bollywood Masage and that wa as horrible experience. The shops seems to be more Thai oriented now in terms of their roster but the in store photos are pretty accurate so you won’t be catfished like other shops *cough cough*. Standard pt2 tho so far - the setup of the shop would be similar to 429 Leichhardt I’d say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Been there twice recently and saw Kamila and Alice. Last time I went was in a previous incarnation as Bollywood Masage and that wa as horrible experience. The shops seems to be more Thai oriented now in terms of their roster but the in store photos are pretty accurate so you won’t be catfished like other shops *cough cough*. Standard pt2 tho so far - the setup of the shop would be similar to 429 Leichhardt I’d say.
    Does that mean I should steer clear of Kamila and Alice if I'm after a bit more than standard Pt2? There's a difference between not asking and asking and it not being a service offered. Geniuinely interested as I'm still trying to work out my perspective on this joint. Agreed, don't compare it to the Bollywood days, totally different kettle of fish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are after more than standard part 2 then perhaps I wouldn’t recommend. They are quite pretty and have decent bodies though and good personalities, just limited.

I have been too spoilt myself to be satisfied with standard pt2 so I know where your coming from.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any specific girl is good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There used to be a girl called Camila in between lockdowns that worked. She gave a FS for a short time. Nice tight and hot body with a pretty face and a tight coochie.

Been only once more with a middle aged Korean lady for FS and it was ok. I think it depends on the girl but whoever is in the WeChat will know if the girl will openly do FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was that the Thai Camila with the tats? She had a great body, if anyone knows if she working anywhere else, pm me please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to see jolie yesterday . She is advertise from Philippine and 25 years old . She is actually thai and malaysian mix and 31 years old . She is very pretty with a great body but pricy . $50 for hj , $80 for body to body and $100 for covered Bj . Daty extra $50 . So paid $150 for Bj . No kissing on face , no kissing on boobs ( sensitive ) , daty only 5-6 mins (paid $50 for it ) . Watches the time . Very nice girl to talk to . But she is more business and money oriented . No a good value for money . Better options elsewhere . May be she is offering more to others and always booked out . But not a value for money for me service wise . 227 is still better option .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Went to see jolie yesterday . She is advertise from Philippine and 25 years old . She is actually thai and malaysian mix and 31 years old . She is very pretty with a great body but pricy . $50 for hj , $80 for body to body and $100 for covered Bj . Daty extra $50 . So paid $150 for Bj . No kissing on face , no kissing on boobs ( sensitive ) , daty only 5-6 mins (paid $50 for it ) . Watches the time . Very nice girl to talk to . But she is more business and money oriented . No a good value for money . Better options elsewhere . May be she is offering more to others and always booked out . But not a value for money for me service wise . 227 is still better option .
    You paid $150 for cbj. Are you serious? You should have gone to a FS shop and got real value for your money. No wonder these girls laugh at punters who pay these amounts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You paid $150 for cbj. Are you serious? You should have gone to a FS shop and got real value for your money. No wonder these girls laugh at punters who pay these amounts.
    Agreed. $150 is 1 standard FS hour. These girls are laughing all the way to the bank when you tip them big for standard things and she making more than she would have in a fs shop.

No kissing on anywhere is just pure bs. That shop is now on my blacklist lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds a rip off brother. Ill put this on my black lists!

Banned
    She is the top girl there. I saw her once. She only allowed 30 minutes for "touching" her.

She wore long dress in her photo and she stood out.

But there are better and willing options in Chill.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    I think it depends on the girl but whoever is in the WeChat will know if the girl will openly do FS
    How? The girls don't advertise themselves for FS in Wechat.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast