Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 107 chill north strathfield reviews?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts when I was sitting in that awkward waiting area made up with bedsheets something. Seen 3 ladies and none look like the ad photos. Uff imagine they ask me to pay those crazy extras, maybe I would hand over the coins for girls confident and guts to try if anything lol.
    Shouldve left and walked to 227 better chances there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Jolie is pretty , smart talker and has a decent body . She knows what to say to make the punter fall for it . Once you hand over the money thats it . When punter will start seeing other girls who provide better service in that shop , her standard will change 😂
    Punters don’t like to be ripped off again and again ..Most punter will see her once and never see her again .
    You say punters will see her once and never again but somehow she's popular and guys are making bookings to see her.

I noticed the shop likes to describe the girls as being early 20's and all D size. They're not in their early 20's nor are all the girls with D size breasts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSoul View Post
    Shouldve left and walked to 227 better chances there
    Oh I did walked - I only stayed to see any gem, I declined one by one until the last one she just did it for me, all my urge gone in a second, declined and told her no need to see anymore I’m heading out of here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Candy, who used to work here, went? She mentioned she works at another place in Wynyard, just can’t remember which

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh I did walked - I only stayed to see any gem, I declined one by one until the last one she just did it for me, all my urge gone in a second, declined and told her no need to see anymore I’m heading out of here.
    Lol damn thats some mood killer. Did you have to wait for them to finish or they went just idle waiting for people?

Not enough fs shops around that area I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll call out a subpar experience with a shop every time but never encountered a bait 'n switch or MILF to date. The two I've seen this year alone, Bella and Ruby were stunners (probably why they charge so much).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You say punters will see her once and never again but somehow she's popular and guys are making bookings to see her.

I noticed the shop likes to describe the girls as being early 20's and all D size. They're not in their early 20's nor are all the girls with D size breasts.
    Thats how it works mate . She is busy cause guys wants to try her at least once with a hope that they will get more extra .
    Who knows , may be she is providing lot more … like bbbj, FS , bbfs etc for more $$$ . Not for everyone .She is all about money .Maybe If you pay more she will let you do more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol damn thats some mood killer. Did you have to wait for them to finish or they went just idle waiting for people?

Not enough fs shops around that area I think.
    Haha yeh I did, had time to waste… only stayed 15 mins or so. I got baited to the shop so since they got me at least show me the switch. Turned out to be my aunty! Close enough.

I’m sure there’s real beauties in this shop, they know it and will continue to get what they want. Starting to think 14 Concord isn’t that bad after all, instead of early 30s here you get late 30s early 40s without the crazy extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha yeh I did, had time to waste… only stayed 15 mins or so. I got baited to the shop so since they got me at least show me the switch. Turned out to be my aunty! Close enough.

I’m sure there’s real beauties in this shop, they know it and will continue to get what they want. Starting to think 14 Concord isn’t that bad after all, instead of early 30s here you get late 30s early 40s without the crazy extras.
    Lol damn they had heaps of good pictures I was under the impression it would be comparable with 227 when its so close at pretty much same rate.

The ones in 227 I believe they are mid 20s? Not sure about 14 Concord but nothing really sparked my interest on their wechat tbh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    very useful info here, staying away from that shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol damn they had heaps of good pictures I was under the impression it would be comparable with 227 when its so close at pretty much same rate.

The ones in 227 I believe they are mid 20s? Not sure about 14 Concord but nothing really sparked my interest on their wechat tbh.
    227 NS has a really good selection . More often than not pictures are quite the reality . It doesn’t have a shower in the room and rooms are small. They have a common shower for everyone .
    But other than that very nice selection of girls and quite a few stars there!!

14 Concord is a hit and miss . For Some girls add 10-20 years ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A mixed bag really at any of these shops… I’ve been to Concord more than I should, 50/50 was good, there’s some pretty ones there that have this MILFy look, the look that you actually want to do. They come and go, then come back. Some actually work at other shops so I wouldn’t be surprise if you see them in shops around the area including NS.

From what I’ve seen at both NS with a sneak peak in the lunch room and bumping into them as I walked in and out, some may pass as mid 20s but not that attractive IMO, definitely not what one imagine when looking at the WeChat photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, this joint stuffed me around again… I always give places another try even though they played me the first time. Basically booked a certain everyone know who, rocked up 5mins early, got seated in the waiting room the Halloween theme one, waited at least 15mins until the boss lady got me to move upstairs, sweet finally some fun time… nope, wrong! Waited another 15mins until the girl walked in, fortunately this time not my Aunty but… another girl which wasn’t my booking. NS parlours doesn’t like me LOL happened to me at 227 on my first visit too, got ghosted.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Well, this joint stuffed me around again… I always give places another try even though they played me the first time. Basically booked a certain everyone know who, rocked up 5mins early, got seated in the waiting room the Halloween theme one, waited at least 15mins until the boss lady got me to move upstairs, sweet finally some fun time… nope, wrong! Waited another 15mins until the girl walked in, fortunately this time not my Aunty but… another girl which wasn’t my booking. NS parlours doesn’t like me LOL happened to me at 227 on my first visit too, got ghosted.
    Lol probably NS area not your go between try somewhere Burwood like 14 has good feedbacks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol could you elaborate xD

Who did you book and what you recieved?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    Lol probably NS area not your go between try somewhere Burwood like 14 has good feedbacks
    Yeh bro, I’m done with this area for sure. Hey I gave both shops 2 tries, reasonable enough right?

Lol could you elaborate xD

Who did you book and what you recieved?
    It was a shit show and confusing at the same time. 5 people was involved altogether including a random punter that is also new to this joint lol. I didn’t gave the names as it wasn’t their fault, just doing what they do. Ok I booked the famous blank and got Celia which I want to see next if this had gone well, good thing I had a preview of her which ehhh maybe not.

Of course I didn’t go ahead with Celia, not then so I told her to get the boss. Boss came in words exchanged, forced to show WeChat history as evidence, gee why would I lie about it? This was when she knew she stuffed the other dude with me. She went out, a lot of chirping on the other side of the door, waited another 5mins yup she managed to shoved another 5mins wait time on me lol.

This time a girl walked in and it was my ex! Close enough, I had a second look, in the clear she’s a lil shorter and have a different voice. Phew this punt would turn out bad if it was my ex. I went through it but obviously had mixed feelings towards the shop and the look a like. She’s nice and I can see why guys chasing her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh bro, I’m done with this area for sure. Hey I gave both shops 2 tries, reasonable enough right?

It was a shit show and confusing at the same time. 5 people was involved altogether including a random punter that is also new to this joint lol. I didn’t gave the names as it wasn’t their fault, just doing what they do. Ok I booked the famous blank and got Celia which I want to see next if this had gone well, good thing I had a preview of her which ehhh maybe not.

Of course I didn’t go ahead with Celia, not then so I told her to get the boss. Boss came in words exchanged, forced to show WeChat history as evidence, gee why would I lie about it? This was when she knew she stuffed the other dude with me. She went out, a lot of chirping on the other side of the door, waited another 5mins yup she managed to shoved another 5mins wait time on me lol.

This time a girl walked in and it was my ex! Close enough, I had a second look, in the clear she’s a lil shorter and have a different voice. Phew this punt would turn out bad if it was my ex. I went through it but obviously had mixed feelings towards the shop and the look a like. She’s nice and I can see why guys chasing her.
    Lol for a moment I was shocked if it was your ex...

Well it kinda sucks when you had to argue about a booking >_>||

Id have just left tbh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol for a moment I was shocked if it was your ex...

Well it kinda sucks when you had to argue about a booking >_>||

Id have just left tbh.
    Haha yeh most people would leg it, I was a punter on a mission. Murphy’s law in action for ya, I questioned the lady boss why so easy to book her, I thought she’s always busy… made sure not to double booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha yeh most people would leg it, I was a punter on a mission. Murphy’s law in action for ya, I questioned the lady boss why so easy to book her, I thought she’s always busy… made sure not to double booked.
    The ML was jolie right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    The ML was jolie right?
    Good guess mate, I see you’re a fan of her?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast