Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 107 chill north strathfield reviews?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Went to see jolie yesterday . She is advertise from Philippine and 25 years old . She is actually thai and malaysian mix and 31 years old . She is very pretty with a great body but pricy . $50 for hj , $80 for body to body and $100 for covered Bj . Daty extra $50 . So paid $150 for Bj . No kissing on face , no kissing on boobs ( sensitive ) , daty only 5-6 mins (paid $50 for it ) . Watches the time . Very nice girl to talk to . But she is more business and money oriented . No a good value for money . Better options elsewhere . May be she is offering more to others and always booked out . But not a value for money for me service wise . 227 is still better option .
    Had a similar experience with her. She's very greedy.
    Seen her once and never again.
    I don't understand why the shop is false advertising the girls' nationality here. There's another Thai girl advertised as Nepalese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    She is the top girl there. I saw her once. She only allowed 30 minutes for "touching" her.

She wore long dress in her photo and she stood out.

But there are better and willing options in Chill.
    I spend $150 + $70 total : $220 . A little bit more and i can have diamond service at ginza or m5 .
    She knows she is pretty and has a great body . So she is just milking the punters . But service have to match with the price .

Would you mind sharing the name of the girls with the better option bro ?
    Pm me if you want

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not being racist or anything , but from my punting experience , i’ve noticed that thai girls are more money hungry . Wants more and more but does not provide the service . Chinese girls are more willing and provide better service .

Banned
    My last visit to chill was a month ago. It was a busy weekday afternoon. The young Mamasan was out of breath directing the continuous flow of customers.

The two front bedrooms downstairs were used as holding rooms to give the clients some privacy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You paid $150 for cbj. Are you serious? You should have gone to a FS shop and got real value for your money. No wonder these girls laugh at punters who pay these amounts.
    Bro my other head was taking the decision lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    How? The girls don't advertise themselves for FS in Wechat.
    I guess what he means is that if you ask via wechat, whoever replies will know the answer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    I guess what he means is that if you ask via wechat, whoever replies will know the answer.
    Would they actually tell you though? They do use bait photos just to get people in to their shop (true story, happened to me with this place), might even tell people to come ask the girl just to get you into the door, by then most people would reluctantly stay.

Jolie is on my list, I think I probably take her off the list judging from the current comments about her. I guess at some point she tested the water and the brothers was willing to pay so now that’s her standards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Would they actually tell you though? They do use bait photos just to get people in to their shop (true story, happened to me with this place), might even tell people to come ask the girl just to get you into the door, by then most people would reluctantly stay.

Jolie is on my list, I think I probably take her off the list judging from the current comments about her. I guess at some point she tested the water and the brothers was willing to pay so now that’s her standards.
    Jolie is pretty , smart talker and has a decent body . She knows what to say to make the punter fall for it . Once you hand over the money thats it . When punter will start seeing other girls who provide better service in that shop , her standard will change 😂
    Punters don’t like to be ripped off again and again ..Most punter will see her once and never see her again .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i had similar experience when punter at chill. the girl look around early 30 thai and ask 150 for FS. she's starfish just lay down. make me working hard. too pricy for massage table 70+150. i can get diamond services at ginza for 45 minutes (shower together, bbbj, dfk, daty).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Jolie is pretty , smart talker and has a decent body . She knows what to say to make the punter fall for it . Once you hand over the money thats it . When punter will start seeing other girls who provide better service in that shop , her standard will change 😂
    Punters don’t like to be ripped off again and again ..Most punter will see her once and never see her again .
    Whattt?!? Pretty, smart talker and decent body? She’s back on my to-do list again!

Yeh, narh… went there for the first time last week, end up walking out. Operator was nice but too swifty. So looks like $150-$200 extra is the norm for FS here? If so I better stay away lol.

I visited this place in Jan and saw a girl Coco. Booked for 45mins, got soaked in oil despite telling her repeatedly to stop pouring more. Every time the response was 'it's good ', 18 mins to go and she offered extras 80 for cbj and 150 for fs. Given the remaining time, the amount was steep so I passed, she got upset and said that there is no point in carrying on the session and better end it at half hour mark.
    I agreed and at exit told the reception about the experience, got my refund for remaining time and walked out. Never saw that girl on roster again. Must say that papasan was very reasonable and apologetic.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One ML i really like decided to roster in this shop so I had the unfortunate experience to go into this shop.

1 On the day I go, all girls look garbage. Reception trying to sell my friend this viet girl. Look ok for $80 30 mins, not the stupid price brothers reported they are asking.

2) the shop is absolutely garbage. Small room, toilet and shower is...... well people already wrote about it.

3) Although my girl charge me the same else where but I suspect she will charge other unaware customer the same outrages price. $200 in the garbage dump is really a joke.

I have the same feeling about 227, a few of my friend has test the water lately while I have not set foot in the place. My friends and I did have some friendly but firely discussion about this though. It basically runs around the situation were I still have access to girls with very good services at 160-170. Many of the girls seems to try to charge $150 for FS now. While my friends are happy to pay for this in several occasion, I feel this is absolutely rip off.

My suggestion to you brothers is discuss all the terms before you hand in any money. Especially in 107 and 227 which you have to pay the reception shop money first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    One ML i really like decided to roster in this shop so I had the unfortunate experience to go into this shop.

1 On the day I go, all girls look garbage. Reception trying to sell my friend this viet girl. Look ok for $80 30 mins, not the stupid price brothers reported they are asking.

2) the shop is absolutely garbage. Small room, toilet and shower is...... well people already wrote about it.

3) Although my girl charge me the same else where but I suspect she will charge other unaware customer the same outrages price. $200 in the garbage dump is really a joke.

I have the same feeling about 227, a few of my friend has test the water lately while I have not set foot in the place. My friends and I did have some friendly but firely discussion about this though. It basically runs around the situation were I still have access to girls with very good services at 160-170. Many of the girls seems to try to charge $150 for FS now. While my friends are happy to pay for this in several occasion, I feel this is absolutely rip off.

My suggestion to you brothers is discuss all the terms before you hand in any money. Especially in 107 and 227 which you have to pay the reception shop money first.
    From your experience what's your go to place nowadays?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well I don't try new place and new girl these days, stick to ones that I know is good like Sophie and Yaya at Dulwich Hill, Nana and Annie in burwood plus Chloe at Sefton.

I did discover Amy at 2a burwood is not bad, basically a Chloe duplicate (funny they actually know each other quite well).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been twice to this shop. Once before lockdown, saw a chinese ML who was as flavoursome as a bowl of Brussel sprouts. Then again a few weeks ago with one of their draw card girls, just a little more entertaining. The place is a shit hole. But they were flat out. Can't explain it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Been twice to this shop. Once before lockdown, saw a chinese ML who was as flavoursome as a bowl of Brussel sprouts. Then again a few weeks ago with one of their draw card girls, just a little more entertaining. The place is a shit hole. But they were flat out. Can't explain it.
    The same goes to many place... I do have to say many are drawn to the "younger girls", when in fact they are all mid 30s to 40s.

No wonder why girls and shops keep jacking up their price cost they know there are always suckers fall for it.

It’s probably their location, only three min walk from the North Strathfield station, if I am not driving and heading that way, I’ll try them before walking another 10/12 min to 227, but that’s just me, of course, also depending on how much I am missing Cherry 🍒 at 227……..lol

Same reason why 139 QVB was such a favorite shop to me all these years . Just so convenient for a quickie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just like 200 Stanmore is for me. Walking distance from home and work. Although I haven't been there for a while. I'm that stupid that after being told by one of the girls who works at both 200Stanmore and NS107 not to go there to have a sesh with her, I still went there for a second time after reading favourable reviews on another ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop used to be great value for money but as the calibre of ML's has increased so has the price. I've been under the spell of babe there a few times now but the the '$200 for FS' is a harsh jolt back to reality. Compounding the problem is that they're not exactly undiscovered now and was gypped 15mins last time due to the 'hurry up' messages slipped under the door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The place is a shit hole. But they were flat out. Can't explain it.
    Exactly my thoughts when I was sitting in that awkward waiting area made up with bedsheets something. Seen 3 ladies and none look like the ad photos. Uff imagine they ask me to pay those crazy extras, maybe I would hand over the coins for girls confident and guts to try if anything lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast