Thread: 88A Artarmon Massage - Josie

Junior Member(有D料到)

88A Artarmon Massage - Josie

ML Name: Josie
    Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
    Date of Visit: April 2021
    Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: 45 minutes = $55 + NHJ $50
    Size/Shape: Slim Maybe Size 6, Slender, Petite.
    Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
    Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah definitely, would taste again.

I just can’t stop going to this place, was recommended by the receptionist to see the new young girl Josie. Unable to resist I booked it in. Work finished and I sprint out of work like a madman. Trains late 5 minutes, and I’m shitting bricks, hopefully won’t cut into my play time with her. Anyway, I walked in to see the receptionist, directed to a room/ paid, got naked like usual and face down with an erection. Josie knocks and walks into the room, I check the mirror in front of me and fuck she looks delicious, milky white skin, slender and a pretty face.

Part 1: Massage was good, I emphasised that my back needed attention after sitting down all day. She walks in front of me, and I slide my hand on her thighs, which are soft and smooth. A couple minutes in and I end up falling asleep and wake up to surprise a hand on my cock asking if I want anything special.

Part 2: And now the fun begins, I ask for what’s on the menu and she gives me a quick rundown on what's good. I go for the standard NHJ. Josie starts stripping to her birthday suit and wow she looks good, nice handful of tits, nice and petite ass and shaved pussy. She started giving me a tug while playing with my nipples while I start the tasting session on her delicious tits, her boobs fit perfectly in my hands as I cradle them both into my mouth. 10 minutes of playing around and she’s pumping me hard like she was trying to make butter in the olden days, a few minutes more I start to feel the Mt Vesuvius eruption, and there he goes the eruption all over her tits.

Would come back for another round especially after tasting those delicious tits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to visit 88A before Covid and before the shop changed hands. I wonder if they still have a WeChat account ? Anyone care to share or PM ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbiestBull View Post
    ...I ask for what’s on the menu and she gives me a quick rundown on what's good. I go for the standard NHJ...
    Does she offers FS BBBJ and CIM you know? Thank you for sharing in advanced.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Artamonmassage88A01
    Unfortunately no joy..... typo maybe?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Im not sure why.

heres a snapshot works on my wechat fine.

Attachment 73185
    Thanks, the screenshot helped. Artarmon is spelt without the r for the Wechat. My eyesight is not what it used to be. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Care to share who has delivered for you Scottie?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Care to share who has delivered for you Scottie?
    Scottie has done 50 posts in a quick dash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Decided to give 88a another shot this AM and Jenny suggested Josie, for just 30mins. Pretty much a copy of the playbook from the original post. Very easy to talk to, skinny AF but nice perky B-cups. Only asked for NHJ as extras and was at market rate. Had a good time and a solid performance. Good after-conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Josie

Establishment : 88A Artarmon

Moved to Private ARs
    Last edited by trick; 19-04-2022 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Moved to Private ARs

Banned
    She sounds nice Trick, have you tried the Columbian girl "Chanel", basically RnT but a really nice lady, very attractive...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    She sounds nice Trick, have you tried the Columbian girl "Chanel", basically RnT but a really nice lady, very attractive...
    She is very nice and I have not seen Chanel yet