Person's Name : Lucky

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Month/Year of Visit : April 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Rydalmere & Parramatta Brothel, Adult Sex Service | 22 Rydalmere

Phone : 0420 466388

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190/45min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Kissing, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Quite attractive, bit sturdy, nice D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Just about OK

My experience/comments : Last minute decision to pop in here before a trip to Bunnings and I randomly booked Lucky.

She was ready when I arrived and I paid $190 for 45min Diamond Service (with the benefit of hindsight, I should have saved $50 and had a 30min session).

Lucky is quite attractive and was immediately playful and friendly. She is tallish and was wearing a full-length black dress with nothing underneath.

We both stripped and went into the shower. She has a slightly stocky figure with a little bit of a tummy and a fine pair of melon-like enhanced D-cups and a trimmed bush. The photos they use are real but the tattoo is a temporary stick-on – she had a different tatt today.

Onto the bed and she rubbed her tits over me and we kissed (bit more than light kissing but not full-on DKFing).

Lucky then asked whether I wanted to lick her pussy and moved round for some 69.

Her BBBJ was OK with no teeth and good hand-action but it wasn’t deep and I didn’t find it particularly sensual.

She was soon moaning as I licked her but my hand was swiped away as soon as I went near her pussy and she didn’t cum.

Lucky dismounted and asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ and she knelt beside me to suck me some more. She was still making the same moaning noises when I wasn’t even touching her which showed it was just FOAMing.

Time to fuck and after she dressed me we started with some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style.

At times Lucky got a good rhythm going and it felt great but she seemed to tire quickly.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was OK as Lucky was at a decent height.

We soon switched to the mish but I couldn’t get the position right so I asked her to suck me to completion and eventually I squirted.

After she’d showered Lucky told me she was from near to Beijing and has been in Australia for three years. She works at 22 just about every day and previously worked at 57 Burwood as Amy.

There’s one more girl here I might try but the three girls I’ve seen recently have been OK but nothing special.

A 45min Diamond Service session here is only $10 cheaper than a 45min session with many of the girls at N5M but the five girls I’ve seen recently at N5M have consistently been way better in both looks and service than the girls I’ve seen at 22.