ML Name: Josie
Establishment: 88A Artarmon Massage
Date of Visit: April 2021
Business Hours: 10AM - 8PM

Rates: 45 minutes = $55 + NHJ $50
Size/Shape: Slim Maybe Size 6, Slender, Petite.
Nationality/Ethnicity: Chinese
Value for Money/Recommended? Yeah definitely, would taste again.

I just can’t stop going to this place, was recommended by the receptionist to see the new young girl Josie. Unable to resist I booked it in. Work finished and I sprint out of work like a madman. Trains late 5 minutes, and I’m shitting bricks, hopefully won’t cut into my play time with her. Anyway, I walked in to see the receptionist, directed to a room/ paid, got naked like usual and face down with an erection. Josie knocks and walks into the room, I check the mirror in front of me and fuck she looks delicious, milky white skin, slender and a pretty face.

Part 1: Massage was good, I emphasised that my back needed attention after sitting down all day. She walks in front of me, and I slide my hand on her thighs, which are soft and smooth. A couple minutes in and I end up falling asleep and wake up to surprise a hand on my cock asking if I want anything special.

Part 2: And now the fun begins, I ask for what’s on the menu and she gives me a quick rundown on what's good. I go for the standard NHJ. Josie starts stripping to her birthday suit and wow she looks good, nice handful of tits, nice and petite ass and shaved pussy. She started giving me a tug while playing with my nipples while I start the tasting session on her delicious tits, her boobs fit perfectly in my hands as I cradle them both into my mouth. 10 minutes of playing around and she’s pumping me hard like she was trying to make butter in the olden days, a few minutes more I start to feel the Mt Vesuvius eruption, and there he goes the eruption all over her tits.

Would come back for another round especially after tasting those delicious tits