Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inflation

Banned

Inflation

A certain high end Surry Hills shop has quietly moved its prices to a $260/hr minimum
    It's has also broken the $300 mark with some girls
    Others are now around $280
    The success of this shop amongst other things has been its price point
    Very difficult now to find a private below $300 even though quality of service is ordinary
    RnT with extras is looking better value.Even some better quality TS are better value
    The idea of finding a good quality well priced regular is becoming more appealing
    There are still some good value shops outside the CBD...Go West Young man
    219 Croydon and 22 Rydalmere are two such shops
    Have paid a visit to each
    When I know these places better I'll post an AR
    So far a philipino girl and a Mauritian girl have both been a breath of fresh air
    More to follow....
    Cash flow
    20 Rooms...14 hr day @ $260/ room hour =potential cash flow of $72,800 / day
    All cash...all black
    At 40% share this is $29120 less overheads of utilities linen towels cleaning and maintenance
    $25k / day net
    $175k/week....outstanding achievement for a business...very astute

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was price hike post-covid reopen, on average price up between 10-20 bucks per hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly entry point at $260 / hour is super steep. And we all know with current covid situation there are no competition within the shops and the service standards have declined in general, and we have more chance of having a dud punt when going in blind.
    I don't think declining service standards and spike in price go well together. At least it doesn't for me so I will steer clear of that shop.
    I understand why certain girls that are super popular and provide great service increase their price but not on a shop level.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I steer well clear of the city shops nowadays, I'm happy with the budget shops in the burbs. I don't go in with high expectations and usually walk out pleasantly surprised (although I do get the odd dud here and there).

Another reason I prefer the burbs is that at my age and with three young girls I don't feel comfortable with the pyts in the city anymore, I prefer the mid 30s to mid 40s milfs.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post

Cash flow
    20 Rooms...14 hr day @ $260/ room hour =potential cash flow of $72,800 / day
    All cash...all black
    At 40% share this is $29120 less overheads of utilities linen towels cleaning and maintenance
    $25k / day net
    $175k/week....outstanding achievement for a business...very astute
    I like your business plan, but seriously, you think they even have 20 girls working ? And working 14 hr straight ?

And this shop has no 30 min or 45 min options? 🤔

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I like your business plan, but seriously, you think they even have 20 girls working ? And working 14 hr straight ?

And this shop has no 30 min or 45 min options? ��
    Even allowing for 10% variation it's still great cash flow....black cash money is nirvanah
    14 hrs is the potential room cash flow
    Just for the hell of it...take the figure down to $100k/week....that's $5.2 million pa invest that wisely and you should receive at least 8% return
    Then factor in property value and capital growth....
    One of the few management teams to maximise full potential of the business
    But....greed may bring them undone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is there really any need to be so discreet about the shop?

Just genuinely curious, given that this shop has kinda gotten the spotlight recently and pretty much only they've been at the 280 - 300 mark

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just vote with your feet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not happy with the price vote with your wallet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's true, inflation has been hitting us in all aspects of life for a while now. Post COVID it's even worse. Check how much you pay for a meal at Macca's a couple of years back vs now, it's a big hit guys.

I think the only people still in la-la land thinking there is no inflation going on must be the dumb-as-fuck SOBs at the RBA.
    What'd they do, must've included mortgage interest payments into their CPI calculations to somehow get the result... "Way-hey, look there's not enough inflation, gotta slash that interest rate real Low! Excuse me while I go buy meself an investment property or 2!". Fucking dimwits all of them, especially Phil Lowe!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's true, inflation has been hitting us in all aspects of life for a while now. Post COVID it's even worse. Check how much you pay for a meal at Macca's a couple of years back vs now, it's a big hit guys.

I think the only people still in la-la land thinking there is no inflation going on must be the dumb-as-fuck SOBs at the RBA.
    What'd they do, must've included mortgage interest payments into their CPI calculations to somehow get the result... "Way-hey, look there's not enough inflation, gotta slash that interest rate real Low! Excuse me while I go buy meself an investment property or 2!". Fucking dimwits all of them, especially Phil Lowe!
    All that and flatlining incomes for over a decade.. something’s gotta give

Banned
    Sadly for the girls more punters will now use the 30/45 min option and girls will have to
    Serve more punters to earn their bucks.. or begin to reduce the length of their shift
    Fatigue and discontent will set in… more money sure… work harder for it though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah.. What's up with the recent inflation on kimchi prices?? Not cool.. Err.. *Shinjuku*

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Even allowing for 10% variation it's still great cash flow....black cash money is nirvanah
    14 hrs is the potential room cash flow
    Just for the hell of it...take the figure down to $100k/week....that's $5.2 million pa invest that wisely and you should receive at least 8% return
    Then factor in property value and capital growth....
    One of the few management teams to maximise full potential of the business
    But....greed may bring them undone
    Interesting figures but a lot of cash to convert to legality.
    Might be a bit on the high side I think.
    Shops are just not that busy

Those numbers are rubbish. Girls I know there have told me it's not busy now, unlike pre-covid and that's coming from popular girls. Maybe have busy periods of the day on certain days.
    Considering this shop has been setup for a few years now, an 8% price increase is more than reasonable. Also, if you are forking out $240 for this form of entertainment, what's an extra 20 bucks??????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Well, I would say Phil Lowe is earning a lot more than you and you class him a dimwit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No wonder there’s always an expensive car parked out back

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Those numbers are rubbish. Girls I know there have told me it's not busy now, unlike pre-covid and that's coming from popular girls. Maybe have busy periods of the day on certain days.
    Considering this shop has been setup for a few years now, an 8% price increase is more than reasonable. Also, if you are forking out $240 for this form of entertainment, what's an extra 20 bucks??????
    Very true in general..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the market will sort it
    Right now I am not paying the silly money
    Milf punt $70 for 30 mins with everything
    Young and sweet $150 diamond
    maximum.
    Ok im a tight arse but that's where I see it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    the market will sort it
    Right now I am not paying the silly money
    Milf punt $70 for 30 mins with everything
    Young and sweet $150 diamond
    maximum.
    Ok im a tight arse but that's where I see it
    Agreed to your statement. You’re absolutely tight arse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast