Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inflation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    now that the cost of living food, petrol, insurance, etc is slowly increasing, it's taking a little bit long put aside money for a punt. I personally won't be going to the when i can go to another shop for lower price. the worker may not be as pretty, but FS is FS.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Well, I would say Phil Lowe is earning a lot more than you and you class him a dimwit?
    Yes, and it is even more shocking that you would think their salaries have anything to do with their intelligence. He earns 1m a year, big fucking deal, does that make him 2x a better prime minister if he became one?
    And if you're trying to have a go at me, I'm not too far away from Mr. Morison myself, you think Mr Lowe can do my job 2x better than me?
    You have a weird sense of logic going on there, or maybe it was your inner house-flipper talking.
    If you think he's doing a good job, you need to read up on how Keynesian economics works and how its "mechanism of action" is going to save the economy. Then you look at what's going on now in Australia and hopefully you'll realise that doing only half of what is required is a recipe for disaster... Worse than doing nothing!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, and it is even more shocking that you would think their salaries have anything to do with their intelligence. He earns 1m a year, big fucking deal, does that make him 2x a better prime minister if he became one?
    And if you're trying to have a go at me, I'm not too far away from Mr. Morison myself, you think Mr Lowe can do my job 2x better than me?
    You have a weird sense of logic going on there, or maybe it was your inner house-flipper talking.
    If you think he's doing a good job, you need to read up on how Keynesian economics works and how its "mechanism of action" is going to save the economy. Then you look at what's going on now in Australia and hopefully you'll realise that doing only half of what is required is a recipe for disaster... Worse than doing nothing!
    Haha, if only you knew my background. One day you might get a well paid job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And please don't attack me for no reason.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    And who is Mr Morison? Do you mean Mr Morrison?

I use to go 57 150 an hour. Now it's 250 n very old girls. Sticking with 450-500 private now days. Sigh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Old? From what I've seen they're all 25-35.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its simple supply and demand. No flights in less supply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Its simple supply and demand. No flights in less supply
    Be a minimum of 12 months before supply increases so expect this only to continue for now. "100% supply and demand." Agreed ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets see if we can get the girls classified as "Essential Workers" to jump the queues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12