Thread: New to punting an got a few question

Junior Member(有D料到)

New to punting an got a few question

What’s good all, found this site from a friend who recommended me to try punting to get away from a bad long term breakup (sounds pathetic I know lol)

Anywho; I got a few questions:

Is it best to book appointments? Also is the main chat to book an etc WeChat or just call up?

Im a slightly larger (body size no d lmao, hitting the gym to improve) half aus/ph guy (look more white then ph tbh) is this an issue when booking at Asian places (more interested in Asian girls)? Cause I noticed some places say Asian only.

When you show up at the place it’s like a normal booking, just say who your gonna meet and so forth right?

Always best to bring cash?

What’s considered good grooming standard (not having facial hair and trimming body hair)?

Overall advice for a beginner not to go out an cause issue for girls or business?

Lastly, any recommendations; currently looking at around the Surry hills area cause that’s where I stay. I heard good things about Ginza an etc.

Thanks for any help boys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always bring cash, look at AR reports on girls and shops. Never book appointments the girl you see online images may look completely different than the image you saw. Be dressed well and make sure you shower before and after. Don't fall in lover with these girls. They are meant for your pleasure only. Recommend if your expecting full sex head to an established brothel. Always use a condom. Get checked for sti from time to time. Warning you will get addicted! Many of us here like the Asian girls as can be very exotic.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Develop a set of your own rigorous punting rules and stick to them. This is so things don’t get out of hand and you’re not pulled apart by circumstances. You gotta be disciplined like in the army.

For example, I have 2 unbreakable rules for:

1. Maximum $ I spent on a WL per 1 hour session.
    2. Maximum number of punts per month.

What these figures are is up to you, but have them set in stone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea have a budget in mind and also the type of girls you wanna see, (Asian vs Caucasian, PYT vs MILF etc), that way you can narrow down a few shops etc...

Also if a girl says "Asian only" then you will most likely be rejected, best to avoid those when booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers guys, thanks for the info.

Will definitely read up on other experiences. Will bring set budgets and etc.

What time do you think is best and not too busy to go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post

What time do you think is best and not too busy to go?
    Highly dependent on the shop...

I found this post very useful as to the way things work here. Yes, it'd old, but has stood the test of time, and even the prices are still in the ballpark...
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1637055

Helping yourself:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2805733

Banned
    I go first thing in the morning when the girls are freshest. Nothing like smelling freshly washed hair and having chirpy perky girls.

That’s me.

Btw Brothels tend to have girls starting and finishing all hours of the day. Just check their roster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So much good advice
    Return the favour by posting on this forum about your first punts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always remember it's a tough job for them and many (particularly new ones) go through phases. Some are very much depressed. Just be kind and gentle. Always ask them in the beginning what they are comfortable with. Take care of your appearance. It makes a huge difference. Practice safe sex. Don't fall for any of these girls. Many see you as an ATM. And don't share any personal information with them and don't trust anything they say. Including oh your dick is too big!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Always remember it's a tough job for them and many (particularly new ones) go through phases. Some are very much depressed. Just be kind and gentle. Always ask them in the beginning what they are comfortable with. Take care of your appearance. It makes a huge difference. Practice safe sex. Don't fall for any of these girls. Many see you as an ATM. And don't share any personal information with them and don't trust anything they say. Including oh your dick is too big!
    A lotta male ATM’s fast run outta money. Get them to think of you as a bank. Larger daily limit withdrawals. That way you can stay in the game !