Thread: Kellyville Ridge Wellness Centre - Diamond

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kellyville Ridge Wellness Centre - Diamond

Date of Visit - 17/04/21
    ML - Diamond
    Cost - $70 + $50 (Tip)
    Services - Massage, nude HE, offered BJ

I’ll keep this relatively short. Made a booking through text and offered a thai girl. Went to place and diamond was working at the counter. Diamond is traditionally not the typical hot girl. She is skinny, B boobs, short haircut, a little tomboyish and has a tattoo. Not my type, but i already paid. The place looks very legit but i asked for extras in my booking text.

Part 1:
    Really good massage, firm in the right way and she doesn’t take short cuts. Works on back, legs and arms. Honestly, because of how good the part 1, i thought they didn’t offer part 2. She does a few little teases on the way (small touches in the right spots)

Part 2:
    Decent part 2, typical HE. She allowed some touching downstairs on outside (i didnt ask and didnt try go inside). Finished up, and she gave me a proper wipe down with a good ending massage.

Overall, if you want a really good massage with a HE, would recommend but you have to be okay with the tomboy look.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heard nothing but good things about this place. Might have to try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You generally won't be disappointed, some are a bit older so if your only into hot young things give them a call first.