Place: 88a Artarmon
Time of visit: April 2021
Fee: standard $40/30 mins + tips
Service: hj, nhj,bbbj,fs
ML: Said Mandy after she was thinking for a brief second lol
Stat: 35ish, slim, fit, tanned, shaved, medium natural tits.
Ethnicity: Chinese- but look like jap x thai
Worth it? For me yes

Firstly decided to try 84a but got turned around by the reception saying they're really busy for another 40mins so went straight to 88a for a first time. Receptionist opened the door, and mentioned apologies as they're busy. I was about to turn again when she said it's ok come in won't be long, so I followed.
Waited for a couple of minutes in a room and she walked in to my surprise. I asked if she's ok as she's the reception and the phone kept ringing but she said it'll be fine.

I thought.. oh well I'm not gonna miss this as she's pretty and sexy anyway.. so I asked upfront what's her available extras and she just popped up very bubbly and teased me with what I want while grabbing and caressing my crotch. As we converse she helped undo my pants and start straddling my thigh slowly. Phew what a vixen!

Fs was available for another pineapple but I was a bit short so went for nhj instead. She mentioned with a red note she'll suck me but I said I'd rather go with full package next time. Part 1 is average, but pleasant session as we converse a lot nicely. After I flipped and she took off, damn she's still tight.. and very playful too. I asked politely if I can explore a bit and she allowed me. Lots of mutual caressing and some gentle breastfeed and she told me to lie down again and hop she goes in 69 position showing me her amazing pussy. Light caressing around the pussy and she start pumping my bro passionately. A bit longer of this and she praised mt bro is holding well as usually people already shot off by now lol. She stepped away and start tit play, she whispered indirectly 'oh you made me horny'. I said I'm sorry I'm a bit short changed but I'd definitely smash her as she's a stunner. She said 'well let me just suck you', almost have a free bbbj but I'd rather cbj for my peace of mind and I'm almost there anyway..

I was on the edge and asked her to lie down so I can jack off to her amazing body to finish. She lied down and start rubbing her nips and clit vigorously, and I can't take it anymore from here.. asked if I can cum on her tits and she moans yes please. Squirted all over her, she just giggled and grab my balls so I said wait there's more coming and boom goes the second load in no time. We both giggled and I helped her clean up.

Very nice lady, will definitely ask if she's available next time. If other ladies are like this then the place is gold