Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turn offs during a punt

In RnT, as soon as you shoot out the first landing, she completely STOPPED!!! Totally ruining your happy ending.

In FS, she made you cum pre maturely during the BJ knowing you can’t recover in time for the main.

Or, as soon as you cum, she either pushed you away or she got up straight to the shower without cleaning you first !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her period came half way during the punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hacking into the sink or bin after cim. Also smelly pussies.
    Last edited by Bunningsnag; 23-04-2021 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Adding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely answering the phone during your private time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When she giving a CBJ(which is already kind of a turn off) , then when you're ready to fuck she stops the session to change condoms, fumbles around with putting a new one on. Totally kills the mood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    When she giving a CBJ(which is already kind of a turn off) , then when you're ready to fuck she stops the session to change condoms, fumbles around with putting a new one on. Totally kills the mood
    Oh wow yes this is terrible (personally I always want CBF tbh)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Yeah had that happen. Girl didn't realise and when we went to change for doggie it became evident....
    Less than ideal...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A list of things about customers that turn off WLs would be a very, very, very long list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    So... Were you turned off the punt or was the punt turned off on you?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A list of things about customers that turn off WLs would be a very, very, very long list
    Oh Yeah. Would be sobering for some to read I imagine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah had that happen. Girl didn't realise and when we went to change for doggie it became evident....
    Less than ideal...
    It becomes an awkward situation. Do you continue with the session and let her finish you off with BJ or do you get dressed and ask to see another girl? What did you do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too much of talking. Idk why but i loose the feeling if she talks too much bullshit during action. unless its sth nasty.

Smelly pussy
    Too much on phone
    And the message tone. Ting ting.
    Also lack of communication sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the buzzer goes of 20 min early during a 1 hr session. I have a stiff boner but the ensuing conversation with the WL results in a de-boner. Why do they think it will take 15 min to shower and put clothes on? The discussion with the front staff is always the same: apologies, small discount, and a promise of a discount on the next visit. Happened at 5 Marrickvile too many times. I don’t go there any more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Farting
    Don't touch boobs in FS shop
    Don't touch pussy in FS shop
    Bushy pussy
    Bad hygiene
    Smelly pussy
    Faking noises

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reception/Management pelting on the intercom or at the door 15 or 20 mins before tine just as I'm about to blow in a 3 + hour session, especially when planned a single big bang and ruins the buildup and climax
    Hounded out the door minutes or seconds after time on long hours sessions (especially when management have taken chunks of time themselves)
    The usual time wasting with 25 mins to go trying to get an extension.
    Probably my biggest one is when the WL says 'nearly tine:" and when you ask, she says '45 seconds' annoys the shit out of me.. and when the clocks are OOO

One that I've alarmingly seen increasing a lot lately is girls using more and more techniques to avoid banging - extra hand work, cock between the thighs, oiling up, and then still trying to proceed when you call a stop to it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    An AR for ginza Aya who turned my off quite a bit.
    Constant spiting when giving a BJ.Right after BJ a minute long mouth washing action. Using tissue after licking her boobs.
    KPS attitude like I really hate doing this but I need the money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a cute chinese girl once and she was spitting/hacking constantly. Giving me a BJ and stop to spit......on the fucking floor, no tissue nothing, just sat up and turned her head and spat onto the carpet next to the bed. Then she would shower and step out and dry her self and again just spit on the carpet. Got up and left and after realising what she was doing you could see it all over the carpet floor. Told shop manager and he looked at me strangely as if I was lying. Never saw her again on the "roaster"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahahahah lol hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Had a cute chinese girl once and she was spitting/hacking constantly. Giving me a BJ and stop to spit......on the fucking floor, no tissue nothing, just sat up and turned her head and spat onto the carpet next to the bed. Then she would shower and step out and dry her self and again just spit on the carpet. Got up and left and after realising what she was doing you could see it all over the carpet floor. Told shop manager and he looked at me strangely as if I was lying. Never saw her again on the "roaster"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Where the fuck was this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast