Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn offs during a punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Turn offs during a punt

I saw a WL in one of the shops in the city during the weekend and I was quite disappointed. This was the second time this happened to me in a not too long period in the same shop.
    I paid for diamond service and it was no DFK, spit in the trash during BBBJ (not even a tissue)... But what turned me off the must is after playing with certain part of the body (DATY, boobs) she would frantically wipe that part down as soon as she could! That part was a huge turn off, and made me feel like she was perhaps repulsed by the session. I had a one hour booking but was out of the door after 30min... Talked to reception it was useless. Safe to say I will not return there. Has anyone had similar things happen to them? Is it a new trend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Constant throat clearing..

Being asked repeatedly for a double with some girl I don't know and not attracted to. I said I was NOT interested 12 times.. But she keeps asking..

Bad music at very high volume..

Boss screaming down the intercom in Mandarin just as I am about to shoot my load..

Boss enters the room and says "times up!" while I am still up to my nuts in guts..

Other punters walking in to ask if they can join in.. 20 minutes later they return to see if I changed my mind.. Sorry. The sight of some crusty dude in a towel does nothing for me when I am happily enjoying myself already..

I'll think of more later..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Mamasan yapping away so loudly outside the room that it’s distracting. Mamasan scolding girls in front of customer. Both happened yesterday at Pyrmont Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    I saw a WL in one of the shops in the city during the weekend and I was quite disappointed. This was the second time this happened to me in a not too long period in the same shop.
    I paid for diamond service and it was no DFK, spit in the trash during BBBJ (not even a tissue)... But what turned me off the must is after playing with certain part of the body (DATY, boobs) she would frantically wipe that part down as soon as she could! That part was a huge turn off, and made me feel like she was perhaps repulsed by the session. I had a one hour booking but was out of the door after 30min... Talked to reception it was useless. Safe to say I will not return there. Has anyone had similar things happen to them? Is it a new trend?
    You said it’s the second the same thing happened to you, did you see the same girl ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Other punters walking in to ask if they can join in.. 20 minutes later they return to see if I changed my mind.. Sorry. The sight of some crusty dude in a towel does nothing for me when I am happily enjoying myself already..
    Hold up. What the actual fuck?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I'm also curious to see how that happens... Do they just open the door or?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this deserve it's own thread! Please share the shop name hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That was too crazy lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Turn off for me is no dfk, avoid kissing, no daty, too much spitting or wiping, having me to do all the work and no initiative.

Biggest turn off is this
    In one of my dud punt a WL asked me to clean up to the bathroom after she did HJ/BJ before putting on the dom to fuck her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmanjb View Post
    Turn off for me is no dfk, avoid kissing, no daty, too much spitting or wiping, having me to do all the work and no initiative.

Biggest turn off is this
    In one of my dud punt a WL asked me to clean up to the bathroom after she did HJ/BJ before putting on the dom to fuck her
    Yep I'm with you on that one... But honestly when I saw those WLs wiping their body with wet wipes right after DATY or I played with their body was even worse than no DFK or spitting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who is the wl and what shop is it? please reveal so that i will avoid going there at all costs. thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    and yeah, my turn offs are wl playing on the phone a lot, and actually calling/texting someone. and i am also turned off if wl asks me to come fast.

also, i am turned off by rude and sarcastic wl. this is common with older 35+ wl, in my experience lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are dead set kidding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For massages, a mechanical too-fast part 2 is a huge turn off. One girl let go of me mid-blow to wash her hands, leaving a tissue box on my stomach for me to clean myself up

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Other punters walking in to ask if they can join in.. 20 minutes later they return to see if I changed my mind.. Sorry. The sight of some crusty dude in a towel does nothing for me when I am happily enjoying myself alread"

Whhaaaaaaaattttttt the fuuuuuuuuuuuck?
    When and where?
    Fucking hell...

Turn offs?
    Unpleasant odours. Bullshit "I love you" talk when we haven't even said more than 2 words to each other. Pissy attitude. Rude manager. Being pushy in an intro....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience would be ml using the phone during the session and the talking.

Or outside madam talking loudly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Constant throat clearing..

Being asked repeatedly for a double with some girl I don't know and not attracted to. I said I was NOT interested 12 times.. But she keeps asking..

Bad music at very high volume..

Boss screaming down the intercom in Mandarin just as I am about to shoot my load..

Boss enters the room and says "times up!" while I am still up to my nuts in guts..

I'll think of more later..
    Sounds like angie at 533😅😅😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ruined orgasm during RnT session.

ML let go once it started happening. Obviously inexperienced, she seemed a bit grossed out by it, not sure what to do. I had to laugh!

gorgeous girl but would never choose her again...

a 'you had one job' situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dafuq ???

What kind of shop allows this kind of fuckery to happen ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Smelly breath
    Using their phone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast