Thread: Sharing Secret Arrangement girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Sharing Secret Arrangement girls

Hi there,

Anyone interested in sharing Seeking Arrangement seeking.com experiences and girl contact details hit me up via Kik - same handle aussieguyinsf

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Hi there,

Anyone interested in sharing Seeking Arrangement seeking.com experiences and girl contact details hit me up via Kik - same handle aussieguyinsf
    PMed on Kik mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftybsl View Post
    PMed on Kik mate.
    Anyone want to trade seeking.com contacts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Appreciate same. Thanks

You pay a fee to join.

Either you or the girl sends a message.

Trust is built and an arrangement is made.

If you and the girls connect, it's an awesome experience.

You guys are missing the point of Seeking. It's like a dating app where the girl chooses the guy as well and you have more chances if there is a match.

Why would anyone share the contact details of a sex crazy 23 year old on this forum and jeopardize an ongoing arrangement? Why would anyone ruin a connection like that?

Some guys don't even share hidden gem WLs.

You'll have to get on there and do the work yourself.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    You pay a fee to join.

Either you or the girl sends a message.

Trust is built and an arrangement is made.

If you and the girls connect, it's an awesome experience.

You guys are missing the point of Seeking. It's like a dating app where the girl chooses the guy as well and you have more chances if there is a match.

Why would anyone share the contact details of a sex crazy 23 year old on this forum and jeopardize an ongoing arrangement? Why would anyone ruin a connection like that?

Some guys don't even share hidden gem WLs.

You'll have to get on there and do the work yourself.

I dont have any experience with seeking arrangements but totally agree with the above comment.. This is def. a shark infested forum and totally understandably as well when 99% blokes on here are after ego self satisfying experiences that relate to pay for sex.... I sometimes think for every review , there must be 100 non members reading and using the info to best fit their own interest.. Its just the way it is.. We are all just selfish dick first minded guys. (me included).. My 2 cents..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I dont have any experience with seeking arrangements but totally agree with the above comment.. This is def. a shark infested forum and totally understandably as well when 99% blokes on here are after ego self satisfying experiences that relate to pay for sex.... I sometimes think for every review , there must be 100 non members reading and using the info to best fit their own interest.. Its just the way it is.. We are all just selfish dick first minded guys. (me included).. My 2 cents..
    Agree with yourself, toysrus and Riff. I can't imagine a girl would be entirely pleased with having her contacts passed around a bunch of guys on a punting forum to contact her at all, privately or otherwise. If you agreed with her to do so prior, fine.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Agree with yourself, toysrus and Riff. I can't imagine a girl would be entirely pleased with having her contacts passed around a bunch of guys on a punting forum to contact her at all, privately or otherwise. If you agreed with her to do so prior, fine.
    Yeah and imagine asking a girl that?

"Hey babe, your amazing and all but would you mind if I pass your details to guys I've never met on a prostitution forum?"

Instant block.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah and imagine asking a girl that?

"Hey babe, your amazing and all but would you mind if I pass your details to guys I've never met on a prostitution forum?"

Instant block.

Correct. I can't imagine it would be terribly well received.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Theres a guy on another thread on this site who has just reported and given the name of the shop where he says he got substantial extras free of charge. That poor shop and girl are going to get bombarded. It wasnt the post 50 access site either. Should have kept that one to himself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Theres a guy on another thread on this site who has just reported and given the name of the shop where he says he got substantial extras free of charge. That poor shop and girl are going to get bombarded. It wasnt the post 50 access site either. Should have kept that one to himself.
    Just curious which thread? i can't seem to find it
    Not really looking to get free service, just curious and if it looks good might add to the list

Banned
    If he is tall and handsome like Chow Yun-Fat he'll get such special treatments wherever he goes. All the girls love him.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love Chow Yun-Fat: A Better Tomorrow 4eva!

Banned
    He’s just sharing because he’s kind and generous and wants other punters to have a good time. Isn’t that the true spirit of forums like this? Hahaha