Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do during massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Relax and take it easy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't tell you all my secrets! But it does not involve lying down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Relax and enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never had a RnT only FS. I wonder whether the ML will take advantage of you being a novice without doing too much or doing a lot to entice you back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullfrog View Post
    Interested to see what everyone does.

Do you just lie there during part 1 and 2 or sit on the table, stand or something else?
    First I get her to undress, then I get her to lie face down. Slap some oil on her if she's ok with it, and start with massaging her shoulders and neck. Massage her arms, making sure I give some sensual touches to her side boobs. Then move down the back to her waist, where I suddenly skip to doing her feet and move up those slender legs to her butt. This is where it gets interesting. A perfectly executed massage in the above steps will cause intense reactions when I'm massaging her butt. Anything can happen from there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Part 1: Ask for part 2 straight away. If fails just laid back and wait till she tells you to flip over.

Part 2: Ask if part 3 is on the cards. If fails just let her finish you off. Very niceeeee

Part 3 (If available): Oh yeahhhhh

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Relax and don’t think about work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    First I get her to undress, then I get her to lie face down. Slap some oil on her if she's ok with it, and start with massaging her shoulders and neck. Massage her arms, making sure I give some sensual touches to her side boobs. Then move down the back to her waist, where I suddenly skip to doing her feet and move up those slender legs to her butt. This is where it gets interesting. A perfectly executed massage in the above steps will cause intense reactions when I'm massaging her butt. Anything can happen from there!
    You're paying for a massage where you're giving it to her and not vice versa. If she returns the favour (ie part 3) then you have to pay more. Did you get a massage at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lay on the massage table

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You're paying for a massage where you're giving it to her and not vice versa. If she returns the favour (ie part 3) then you have to pay more. Did you get a massage at all?
    What are you on about? Is part of the game nd thrill.
    Mainly for the" ymmv type "
    Nothing better is to turn them on ...your hands nd tongue is at you mercy.

Gold Fishman style is reserved for the smoothest guys . I guess u not one of them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been known to play a quick bit of Pokemon Go during part 1....

Quote Originally Posted by steve 45 View Post
    Have been known to play a quick bit of Pokemon Go during part 1....
    Catching em or gym battle?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Lol, I don't do this on every visit. That was reserved for the hot ones that I know are pretty crap at Part 1. So why waste the time I've paid for to experience a crappy massage? Instead, I use the time to indulge myself, get my paws on that lovely female body and grope to my heart's content! For $60 bucks I can feel up the body of a hot girl without worry of going to jail for sexual harassment. That's a good deal!

With the ones that are good at Part 1, first time seeing them I'll just go with the flow with part 1 (how else would I know they're good hey?). After the first visit, it could go in 2 ways depending on how hot the girl is and what's on offer. If she's a hottie and part 3 is available, I go for part 3, then enjoy part 1. If she's not so hot or only offers part 2, I do part 1 first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12