Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I need advice on my situation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been in this situation many many years ago with a non WL/ML. Not enjoyable but found relief in the clarity of mind provided by the fact she was not interested in me in the same way I was interested in her. Figure this out and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What misunderstanding? You got asked a simple question and you said still seeing her and going out together. You now trying to change your mind? It’s starting to sound like a crock of shit you’re spinning here

Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77 View Post
    Sorry for misunderstand. After i posted this few day ago, i have not see her at all.

Not in the shop and not outside.

I did talk to her though.

I actually refused her on Thursday night for going out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better stay away from her and move on bro. Dating WL is very hard, once they get the taste of easy money it's hard to let go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have more respect for yourself mate and move on. Being very nice and accommodating to girls will give them this impression that you are needy and have no life (I know its sad but its truth). Punting is a game, play and leave. Being a migrant and starting a new life with no family and very few friends is not easy and you may fall for every douche giving you a bit of attention...I came to Australia from US 14 years ago and I understand the dilemma. Move on bro....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ok that's better.
    Stand firm. Make yourself a set of rules and stick to them. Never compromise your self esteem and self worth for anyone. It seems she doesn't respect you and so she on return is not deserving of your time or effort.
    Thanks bro. I keep trying to forget her. It's not easy. Hard to love her and now try to forget her. I wish I met her long time ago before she doing this job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    See other girls, actually see heaps of other girls.. that usually helps

I was really into one girl at one stage, broke up and that made me miserable.. until I met another girl, feel in love again, then thought how stupid i was before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best way to get over someone is to get on someone (or under if you prefer cowgirl)

Banned
    I 'm just a little curious here
    That you seem obsessed with morbidity or something
    I mean it seems you spend your days equally mourning
    over a road kill or equally tearing them into pieces.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly, don’t be bothered to love a WL. They are plenty more out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77 View Post
    On the day she`s leaving i

wait outside her apartment , i want to take her to airport. Guess what, the same bloke from the other nights with the same car turned up and off they go. I followed them and this guy just dropped her off get her baggage and just patted her back. No hug

no kiss. I went inside the airport to find her and finally i did. Not much words came out of our mouth. Just goodbye.
    wtf? you waited outside her place and followed them to the airport? ....bruh

hahaha awkward . seriously bro she doesnt want you. why u gotta be a third wheel, at the airport like that for??? ...stop being a sad c*nt bro and move on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been involved with a couple of WL over the years and have seen plenty of men destroyed by some of these girls. These relationships are almost impossible for several reasons: Unless the girl is ready to stop working and try to lead a normal life then it is nearly impossible for any man to deal with the fact that his woman is fucking other men every other day. If she is committed to stopping and the man can afford to keep her then he must also be prepared to stop punting and he has stop before she does, if you hook up with a WL they get super pissed if you keep punting, for them its a job that most would rather not do, for you its a choice.

I am currently in a relationship with a WL, she is an amazing lady and we have a plan for her to finish very soon. It is not easy for me to know what she is doing every other day but hopefully it wont be too much longer before she can retire. I have no concerns that she is doing anything behind my back as we are together almost constantly when she is not working, it is in fact she who is more worried about me going to other shops when I am at work that is more of an issue. I have sworn that I will not do this and explained to her that I learnt this from a previous relationship with a WL. Unfortunately she was married to an absolute pig of a man that only cared about fucking and has had boyfriends who couldn't be trusted either so I can hardly blame her for being a bit paranoid.

Banned
    Modern man is a domesticated dog on leash headed for a path of misery.
    Look's here like here plenty on that leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Niceguy11 has the perfect advice on these matters and you best pray he reads this thread.
    haha lol. Yeah, I don't have the energy anymore on this subject. I'll make it easy. Brothel = Sex only, nothing else. Pay, fuck, leave.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @cravox.77. This what I can say. Use all your time to make yourself super busy and the right place for that is stockmarket.

You will have better gain and storry at end of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mavdbest View Post
    @cravox.77. This what I can say. Use all your time to make yourself super busy and the right place for that is stockmarket.

Bruh, bad advice... I wouldn't recommend a newbie to start playing around with stocks. Quick way to loose alot of money.

He won't be able to outsmart the market. (if he needs advice about dating WLs here) haha sorry had too roflmao.

Maybe stick to an ETF that tracks the S&P500 or FANG.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @b00bs, agree. it is just that he is losing money one way or another. But in this way there is a chance he might make a gain for his future. And if he does, he can punt any girls he like from everywhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres no free meal in this world🤡

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mavdbest View Post
    @b00bs, agree. it is just that he is losing money one way or another. But in this way there is a chance he might make a gain for his future. And if he does, he can punt any girls he like from everywhere.
    Instead of picking stocks... He should just top up his super. Extra 300 per/ week = 4 million at retirement.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @b00bs, true but that will not make him busy and definitely not enough to tire him. I was hoping that he place his entire attention to the stocks and spend some to help him move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Feel sad for you, but not surprised.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast