Hi all Brothers in this forum.

I am cravox.77, just joined this forum less than one month. Found out about this forum not long ago and decided to join. Most of time i`m just silent reader. The topic that i like to read is about dating WL. Here is my stories.

I been punting since 2017, everything just normal see different WL everytime. Until mid 2078 met this WL really caught my eyes and my heart. I became her regular. Encourage her to quit the job. Supported her to take short courses which she

did and work part time outside sex industry. But the full time work still on. I asked her why she replied soon she will quit. I keep on going out with her , dating , take her to work, pick her up from work. Until one night outside the shop i was

waiting for her.

She came out and went with someone else. I had a fight with her over the phone. She said to me that i have to understand her doing work and was just her regular and nothing happen outside the shop that night between her and that man.

Which is somehow i understand and never argue with her anymore. Mid 2019 she told me she want to go back to her country. I asked her are you coming back she replied don`t know yet. She showed me one way ticket. On the day she`s leaving i

wait outside her apartment , i want to take her to airport. Guess what, the same bloke from the other nights with the same car turned up and off they go. I followed them and this guy just dropped her off get her baggage and just patted her back. No hug

no kiss. I went inside the airport to find her and finally i did. Not much words came out of our mouth. Just goodbye.

It was fucked me life after that. Took me a while to moved on and get back to normal. I was keep looking for her even though i know she weren`t there.

2020 pandemic didn`t do much punting. Then now 2021 i am back to punting again. Few months ago i saw her in one shop. She saw me , she refused to be in the line up. I asked mamasan what`s her name. Next visited booked her.

The first thing she said to me was '' I will treat you like normal customer. I am married now. I got husband''.

Till now all the things in the past that i did with her are repeating again. I learned the lesson. But emotions and feelings are so hard to control.

Any suggestion or advice for me will be helpful. What am i supposed to do now ? End it up ? How do i know if she is been honest to me now?

I apologized for the bad writing.