Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need advice on my situation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I need advice on my situation.

Hi all Brothers in this forum.

I am cravox.77, just joined this forum less than one month. Found out about this forum not long ago and decided to join. Most of time i`m just silent reader. The topic that i like to read is about dating WL. Here is my stories.

I been punting since 2017, everything just normal see different WL everytime. Until mid 2078 met this WL really caught my eyes and my heart. I became her regular. Encourage her to quit the job. Supported her to take short courses which she

did and work part time outside sex industry. But the full time work still on. I asked her why she replied soon she will quit. I keep on going out with her , dating , take her to work, pick her up from work. Until one night outside the shop i was

waiting for her.

She came out and went with someone else. I had a fight with her over the phone. She said to me that i have to understand her doing work and was just her regular and nothing happen outside the shop that night between her and that man.

Which is somehow i understand and never argue with her anymore. Mid 2019 she told me she want to go back to her country. I asked her are you coming back she replied don`t know yet. She showed me one way ticket. On the day she`s leaving i

wait outside her apartment , i want to take her to airport. Guess what, the same bloke from the other nights with the same car turned up and off they go. I followed them and this guy just dropped her off get her baggage and just patted her back. No hug

no kiss. I went inside the airport to find her and finally i did. Not much words came out of our mouth. Just goodbye.

It was fucked me life after that. Took me a while to moved on and get back to normal. I was keep looking for her even though i know she weren`t there.

2020 pandemic didn`t do much punting. Then now 2021 i am back to punting again. Few months ago i saw her in one shop. She saw me , she refused to be in the line up. I asked mamasan what`s her name. Next visited booked her.

The first thing she said to me was '' I will treat you like normal customer. I am married now. I got husband''.

Till now all the things in the past that i did with her are repeating again. I learned the lesson. But emotions and feelings are so hard to control.

Any suggestion or advice for me will be helpful. What am i supposed to do now ? End it up ? How do i know if she is been honest to me now?

I apologized for the bad writing.

Don't be a cuck. Kkthxbai

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Forget about her bro.
    Move on with your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly as other said forget and move on. There is another thread called dating WL or ML that you should check. General consensus is that you just go in and get out punting no strings attached. Easier said than done for some people.
    She clearly told you that she is married and she has no interest in you. The truth is that for the few years you encouraged her to quit her job she never did. She went back to her country. Doesn't matter if she has been honest with you, most likely she wasn't. You went to the point where you followed her and the other regular and it's a bit creepy (sorry to be blunt).
    Respect yourself and force yourself to not see her. Sometimes if you are too nice WL will take advantage of that. If she ever wanted to be with you I guess she has your number or contact somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the wrong place to ask for advice

I recommend seeking professional help it’s very common nothing to be ashamed off but asking here is the wrong idea half of the shit people right here isn’t true

Banned
    Keep writing ... keep it up keep scribbling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At least you can still pay to fuck her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was just painful to read...

To the OP you're just not the sort who will win in the dating a SW game... This never turns out well for wannabe saviours.

Like the other guy mentioned. Cut her out of your life and don't look back. She heroin for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am guessing from his writing OP is immigrant and has no family nor friends here, staying alone by yourself in strange country make you wanna do stupid things for sake of companionship. I would suggest you to find new hobby, there are so many threads about dating WL and ML and is not for week hearted. If you cannot control your own emotions and feelings then find some help and there are plenty of free consultations online and over the phone.
    You sound like a good person, trying to help WL to find different path but you should know that they are in this industry for easy money, once they see how easy it is make money they will never go back to regular life.
    Punt until your heart is full and balls are empty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is the best piece of advice you will ever get.

Go out there and fuck a thousand WLs. You still wouldn't forget your beloved since she is your first one, first one always stick. But I guarantee that you can laugh about it by then and could talk about it openly without hurting . Don't believe me? Try it out ;-)

If you want to move on by tomorrow morning when you wake up? sorry there is no such thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed. You are not in the saviour business. You go to the shop for sexual fulfilment. Nothing more. Put it aside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Everybody wants to think they’re special, that the people they meet, they things they do, their experiences, etc. Can’t make a wife out of a hoe, bro.

If you absolutely must, you can go fall in love with another WL and repeat the cycle. At least that will distract you for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dude you’re very stalkerish I hope you don’t kill this bitch

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Move on fast don’t waste a second of your time, they are not girlfriend material and they certainly are not wife material. They will use abuse and lie to you man they are in it for the money and or residency.
    If you are lonely you just have to be patient and try and find a girl through normal channels. WLs are there just to pay to fuck and have fun with. As lonely as you are be realistic!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You need professional help, not advice from a forum. The fact that your preferred reading is threads about dating WLs shows you’re living in a perverse fantasy world.

Face the facts - she fucked you over before and you were a sucker and you want to go back for seconds?

Where is the Niceguy?! Talk to this clown!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey buddy.
    Better late then never.. but a piece of advice is to punt with your cock and not with your heart.
    As much as us men want to be macho or strong...Guys hearts are fragile and gets broken easily.
    It seems like you have invested heavily on this working lady. Don’t mean to be rude, but the girl is a prostitute and fucks for a living. You are not going to change her mind, you will never be her hero and save her from this industry. We all want to try and ask what if.. but unless you are millionaire rich.. you will not succeed.
    And if you are millionaire rich you won’t focus on just one girl or a working girl.
    Anyways... the point I’m trying to make is you had a good time with the girl, you felt a connection and maybe even love and got hurt. When money is concerned.. it’s not love. It’s only a transaction.
    Just be happy you got out of that relationship if it even was one before it tears your apart.
    Plenty of other girls in the sea. Soon you won’t even remember her. Just don’t get attached.
    We are all brothers in this forum with one thing in mind.. punting and not a place to find love.
    Take care

I think the OP should learn from the other guy ?

He was probably in the similar position like 77, but perhaps he has managed to let go? Still punt the WL from time to time , picks her up after work may be for a freebie, drove her to the airport but no hugging or kissing , may be just a friend, a good customer or a fuck buddy? Who knows and who cares , as long as he is not getting hurt like 77.

There is no right of wrong answer , story of Vivian and Edward only happened in movies and how many dream could cum true before thousands of broken hearts 💔??

Nevertheless, this is without doubt the most repeated and popular topic in the forum since the beginning of time and most likely keep reappearing.

May lord have mercy on your souls.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sydney W W W - move over it

Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    Hey buddy.
    Better late then never.. but a piece of advice is to punt with your cock and not with your heart.
    As much as us men want to be macho or strong...Guys hearts are fragile and gets broken easily.
    It seems like you have invested heavily on this working lady. Don’t mean to be rude, but the girl is a prostitute and fucks for a living. You are not going to change her mind, you will never be her hero and save her from this industry. We all want to try and ask what if.. but unless you are millionaire rich.. you will not succeed.
    And if you are millionaire rich you won’t focus on just one girl or a working girl.
    Anyways... the point I’m trying to make is you had a good time with the girl, you felt a connection and maybe even love and got hurt. When money is concerned.. it’s not love. It’s only a transaction.
    Just be happy you got out of that relationship if it even was one before it tears your apart.
    Plenty of other girls in the sea. Soon you won’t even remember her. Just don’t get attached.
    We are all brothers in this forum with one thing in mind.. punting and not a place to find love.
    Take care
    Great advise.
    We always says can't trust on Work Weather & Women, it keeps on changing.
    Sooner you move on, better for you. She used you and luckily you knew it sooner. What would have happened to you if you were moved together and such things would have happened? Once things happen, it happens for greater good. Take is positively and thank god that you are out of this misery.
    There are many red flags when you get attached to ML/WL. They treat you well because you are their money source not because they care for you. Women do prostitution for money only otherwise they wouldn't do it. Once you show your emotional side they find constant source in you and threat you well. It doesn't mean they love you. If you take that mistakenly then it is your fault. Always better to use different WL/ML so you don't get attache to them. Women know that men think with their cock not with their brain and that's were we make mistake and get caught in the web.
    Just move on. Life will throw many heart brakes so be ready.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I am guessing from his writing OP is immigrant and has no family nor friends here, staying alone by yourself in strange country make you wanna do stupid things for sake of companionship. I would suggest you to find new hobby, there are so many threads about dating WL and ML and is not for week hearted. If you cannot control your own emotions and feelings then find some help and there are plenty of free consultations online and over the phone.
    You sound like a good person, trying to help WL to find different path but you should know that they are in this industry for easy money, once they see how easy it is make money they will never go back to regular life.
    Punt until your heart is full and balls are empty.
    Thanks for the responsed.
    Yep i`m immigrant. I am far from good person , i was trying to help her because i am falling for her.

Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77 View Post
    Hi all Brothers in this forum.

Any suggestion or advice for me will be helpful. What am i supposed to do now ? End it up ? How do i know if she is been honest to me now?

I apologized for the bad writing.
    Sad story but seems a bit common on this forum as others have said already move on...

The fact she says she is married (even if she isn't) it shows you her mindset... She has no shame in saying she is married and working now as a WL...

BTW You can assume she hasn't ever been honest with u.

And in terms of what to do now... Imagine this happening to your best friend what would u tell him?
    Sage

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast