Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I need advice on my situation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is life mate, you cant win all the time
    Move on - find another hobby. Try the gym, martial arts, gaming.. just occupy your time with something else
    Heartbreak sucks mate, but its clear it wasn't a two way street with her
    If you feel like you need to to talk it, go to your GP and maybe get a psychologist through them (they can get you a mental health care plan so you can have sessions for free)
    Last edited by Rainyex28; 22-04-2021 at 08:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Niceguy11 has the perfect advice on these matters and you best pray he reads this thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you all for the responded.

I will say some of my point on some of the responded here.

- I found this forum just recently. I never read the golden rules for punting in this forum, nor people out there in real life ever teach me what to do and what not to do with WL.
    - For being stalker, i admitted it is not right. It was happened very quickly in front of me and my guts told me to followed them.
    - The idea started was to see as many WL that i can afford. But first time when i see her i`m falling.
    - i will never talked to anyone about this in real life. Only this forum. The memories will remained with me till i dies.
    - I feel much better afterall i shared this here.
    - Are they WL heartless? Can they see if some man genuine and sincere to them?
    - Thanks again for responded

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    To cravox.77: It took you only 1 year (or less!) to find your "soulmate" from punting. What's the big deal, go out and continue punting, you'll fall straight "in love" again within months!
    Let this one go, there are so many other WLs out there to fall in love with.

Banned
    I reckon you should all let gravox.77 let go of your pizzles
    Fellas. However some of us here I’m told or, from what I’ve read ,may like a good tug on the occasion.

Though someone should take his and a few Other ‘scripts’ and pitch to the Dutch production company responsible for MAFS.

Anyone ever had the feeling they’ve had the proverbial golden shower.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Op,

Falling in love with these type of girls has happened to many guys before and it always ends badly for the guy. We cannot change the girls. My advise to you is that you should enjoy your time with the girls but never give your heart away to them as you will be hurt. As hard as it might be, you have to let her go. Good luck to you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Grow a set...book her in a double with another girl
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Next time you go to punting. Take your dick with you not your heart. For this one. There is no other option other than moving on. So thats what you gotta do. Keep punting and punting. By the time you will forget her. Dont go to her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @ the OP. Google cuckhold. Your picture is there. Either move on and get your self esteem back or stay sad thinking about all the guys that dick her down every day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my experience you have to detach feelings with sex when seeing WL's. Some good advice here from fellow punters, hope you get over the hurt pal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bruh.

Not another "I fell in love with a WL" thread. Sheesh!!

These girls are the biggest players haha. Fr Fr..... You either play or get played.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in a similar position a few year's ago. Check my history for the story.

I dated a ML for 1 year and she was cheating on me the whole time. Now she is living with another guy with she had a baby. She contacts me to fuck her and I do sometimes, but now I'm not chasing her. She's after me. When I was broken I looked for other girls and that helped me get over it quicker. I found a few other girls that I have a lot of fun with now.

I'm not saying to get your hopes up but think of the future. You're in control. It sucks for but you will be stronger and wiser

My story is here if you're interested. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?76972-What-happened-to-me-Love-or-not-PART-2-Update

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    I was in a similar position a few year's ago. Check my history for the story.

I dated a ML for 1 year and she was cheating on me the whole time. Now she is living with another guy with she had a baby. She contacts me to fuck her and I do sometimes, but now I'm not chasing her. She's after me. When I was broken I looked for other girls and that helped me get over it quicker. I found a few other girls that I have a lot of fun with now.

I'm not saying to get your hopes up but think of the future. You're in control. It sucks for but you will be stronger and wiser

My story is here if you're interested. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-PART-2-Update
    I did read your stories bro. Before i posted mine. I even bookmarked it.
    Your stories encouraged me to share mine.
    Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is pretty much just taking advantage of you, I know it is probably hard for you, but try to let it go, its not worth it. Seeing other girls might help

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://youtu.be/AGnHD_imzIc

Skip to 1.29

Go out and get yourself a nice girl every night, then when you leave you're free again!

1000 guys have said it so I'll be 1001, punt with your dick not your heart. She was playing you, she didn't respect you and so it's time to walk on. Take the lessons from the experience so it doesn't happen to you again. Define your boundaries and if a girl doesn't respect them for whatever reason, no matter how hot she Is, be prepared to move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by takasitau View Post
    She is pretty much just taking advantage of you, I know it is probably hard for you, but try to let it go, its not worth it. Seeing other girls might help
    Agree best thing that could happen. Just move on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77 View Post
    Thank you all for the responded.

I will say some of my point on some of the responded here.

- I found this forum just recently. I never read the golden rules for punting in this forum, nor people out there in real life ever teach me what to do and what not to do with WL.
    - For being stalker, i admitted it is not right. It was happened very quickly in front of me and my guts told me to followed them.
    - The idea started was to see as many WL that i can afford. But first time when i see her i`m falling.
    - i will never talked to anyone about this in real life. Only this forum. The memories will remained with me till i dies.
    - I feel much better afterall i shared this here.
    - Are they WL heartless? Can they see if some man genuine and sincere to them?
    - Thanks again for responded
    From what you wrote . She was never dating you it was you who wants to date her . She even said you're only an customer to her and yet you still ignore it and want to date her . This particular WL don't want some man genuine and sincere to them She proberly got a Boyfriend or Husband in Her country . She just wanted to make money in Australia and nothing more .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by takasitau View Post
    No the WL hasn't advantage of him .He volunteer his service to her . Cravox 77 is like a mosquito want to go the fire even though he'll get burn .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.

The best advice: try to move on. There really are many more fish in the sea.

It would be a rare relationship indeed that would see a WL falling in love with a punter. Sad but true. I'd have to say the majority of WLs see the majority of punters as nothing more than easy money (some customers are harder than others - some are out-and-out cunts - some become friends, but most customers are simply respectful guys paying for sex, rarely pushing boundaries with a WL. The punters that become infatuated normally become easy money for the WL pretty quickly.)

We've all been there to a greater or lesser degree. No shame in it.

Truth is girls just don't trust bad guys, and we're bad guys because we fuck women we fancy for money. No girl I know would trust a guy who sees hookers, just like no man I know wouldn't be jealous of a girlfriend who has sex outside of the relationship.

I would say rarely, when a WL falls for a punter, she is driven to despair over her hopes, doubts and with the knowledge that he's fucking other women. Some women he's fucking would be her friends or colleagues.

I think the only way to be sure that a WL is really falling for you is if she avoids working, or stops altogether. And then the only right thing to do would be to give her what she's working for: a place to stay, college fees, a visa, an exit from a bad relationship, or whatever.

There are always exceptions of course, but generally speaking WL-punter relationships fail more often than regular relationships fail (keeping in mind that over 50% of long term regular relationships end in separation or divorce in Australia).

Sorry. You've just to be strong and move on. The alternative to moving on doesn't bare thinking about.

Getting over her or understanding the situation or looking for answers... For sure you need to go through this process.

The real question is, for anyone who has been in some sort of relationship with ml or WL, is will you repeat the same mistake or situation again? Will you do it again?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast