Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I need advice on my situation.

Banned
    There is always another more beautiful WL to fall for.

Keep punting.

A mental health treatment plan lets you claim up to 20 sessions with a mental health professional each calendar year.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au...e-and-medicare

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be better without her. Punt prettier lady and have a better life without her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why dig up a 2 month old thread from grave? He probably have moved on already.

If you are trying to reach 50 posts. Don't bother, there's nothing there as other posters have said 🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Why dig up a 2 month old thread from grave? He probably have moved on already.
    Or moved back?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    We don't pay to fuck them, we pay to walk away afterwards without the bullshit winging and complaining or text and phone calls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    We don't pay to fuck them, we pay to walk away afterwards without the bullshit winging and complaining or text and phone calls.
    Nah, don't say that. Suppose a ML reads this and next time she says fucking is extra, this one is for walking away 😂

We pay them to fuck and walk away without drama. Don't try to knight in shining armour. But don't treat them like lesser human being. Pay em, enjoy the time and walk away happy man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    We pay them to fuck and walk away without drama. Don't try to knight in shining armour. But don't treat them like lesser human being. Pay em, enjoy the time and walk away happy man.
    This is Saying of The Year.

It should be printed on every box of condoms we use.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Very true. He needs to get more punts under his belt, get conditioned into correlating cumming = going.
    A few times, not many, I saw WLs at the end of their shifts and they would ask "what are you doing after this?". Hate that question because it puts me on a spot having to think of an excuse.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345