Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sukhonnee mekchai and the empire

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    Absolute coward. Waste of time. Reported.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now this tread is 2 vs 3. Everyone else is giggling. Netflix execs in the DMs. We about to get the greenlight lads!

Amy the ML Story: The power(bill) struggle for fame that didn’t include her wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn I definitely made a mistake reading this thread. What a load of shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I go away for a while and this shit is still going on. So this is my understanding of it so far:
    As crass as he may be, dualhandsordie gave a pretty funny and succinct overview of spaceman's allegations against sukhonnee. Yes after all this time still just allegations not actual proven crime.
    dualhandsordie would have been more successful in his point if he didn't show disrespect to women on here. Afterall, who would want their only support to be HHHeusenberg???
    Meanwhike leon_001 is steadfastly backing spaceman, although they've never met each other and don't know each other.
    From my memory leon_001 has never actually provided an after report of any services provided, only shitted on other's experiences. But I'm sure he'll dig through his past posts to prove me wrong just like he did with HHHeisenberg, who likes to bang...not just women apparently. He's either one dumb scary motherfucker who has been in jail and who I never want to meet or he's one dumb scared virgin teenage mamma's boy who lives with his parents, who I still don't want to meet.
    Ecchi.gaijin is trying to prove spaceman's full of shit by giving actual examples, but it would be easier to prove he's a rival shop owner (idk if thats true). Meanwhile HHHeisenberg wants to push spaceman's shit himself. At night, in a dark carpark, behind Yimi. Cum alone. He'll bring the fireworks.
    Oh i miss the days of reading posts from massaddict, the professor, hey i even miss chuckling to brownwallaby's $20 sessions.
    This crap on the forum lingers longer than COVID and John Fahrnam's farewell tour.
    This too will pass and some if the mentioned names will join khe sahn and truth.
    BTW I've cleared my inbox and answered your questions. Until next time, hopefully a very long time later, and better reading.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    says the guy phasing himself out always watching and in a loving relationship with his ex-ml girl at 1:48 am on a Friday night....

you're all jokes yourself.....

still haven't responded to this.....

don't throw stones, you're only a self appointed king...
    Settle down mate. Create your own thread

I’m wanting to know how come the FBI, AFP, MI5, WWE, UFC and ABC (yes the broadcasting company) haven’t arrested this known felon?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    So I go away for a while and this shit is still going on. So this is my understanding of it so far:
    As crass as he may be, dualhandsordie gave a pretty funny and succinct overview of spaceman's allegations against sukhonnee. Yes after all this time still just allegations not actual proven crime.
    dualhandsordie would have been more successful in his point if he didn't show disrespect to women on here. Afterall, who would want their only support to be HHHeusenberg???
    Meanwhike leon_001 is steadfastly backing spaceman, although they've never met each other and don't know each other.
    From my memory leon_001 has never actually provided an after report of any services provided, only shitted on other's experiences. But I'm sure he'll dig through his past posts to prove me wrong just like he did with HHHeisenberg, who likes to bang...not just women apparently. He's either one dumb scary motherfucker who has been in jail and who I never want to meet or he's one dumb scared virgin teenage mamma's boy who lives with his parents, who I still don't want to meet.
    Ecchi.gaijin is trying to prove spaceman's full of shit by giving actual examples, but it would be easier to prove he's a rival shop owner (idk if thats true). Meanwhile HHHeisenberg wants to push spaceman's shit himself. At night, in a dark carpark, behind Yimi. Cum alone. He'll bring the fireworks.
    Oh i miss the days of reading posts from massaddict, the professor, hey i even miss chuckling to brownwallaby's $20 sessions.
    This crap on the forum lingers longer than COVID and John Fahrnam's farewell tour.
    This too will pass and some if the mentioned names will join khe sahn and truth.
    BTW I've cleared my inbox and answered your questions. Until next time, hopefully a very long time later, and better reading.
    I agree with everything in this post. Every single word. Even the unkind words said about yours truly. Ask about me at Arthur Gorrie, BCC & Woodford.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahahahahahaha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!
    Called it. WWE is here! At em!

Sent from my Penis using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    says the guy phasing himself out always watching and in a loving relationship with his ex-ml girl at 1:48 am on a Friday night....

you're all jokes yourself.....

still haven't responded to this.....

don't throw stones, you're only a self appointed king...
    Last response for a while as its the same shit from the same people.
    Leon_001, didn't realise there was a specific day and time I have to post just for you. When I'm awake and can't sleep I sometimes look at this forum, like thousands of others mainly out of curiosity and entertainment. Having a gf stops me from going to shops, but not jumping on this site.

For someone who has read my past posts all your questions are answered, maybe not to your liking, but just go back and reread them in chronological order to understand.

Nothing I stated about any girls or services provided at fg/at is untrue. You may not receive it, maybe its the ml, maybe and more likely, its you. And maybe its because you're full of it and haven't been, as like I said, you've never provided an actual after report (from my memory) and you've been a member for a long time. You go back and check other people's past posts, but yet you don't post to disprove what ive said. Members here can go back and check your posts (and mine) and threads to see how you treat others. Saying shit nicely is still shit.

You pick on others, but don't like it when you're questioned, so you just deflect. You agree and support spaceman, and validated his rambles. At tines spaceman deliberately writes in poor incoherent English when accusing owners (not just the one mentioned by name in this thread) and shops, but writes well when telling others where to go instead, hence the question ( not just by me) if he is a shop owner or acquainted to one.

Who knows he may be a saint and has helped countless of MLs out, or they may have used him and made up a cover story for their own gain. I'm making assumptions/accusations like spaceman, neither has been proven, although some like leon_001 have verified his stories like a locanto ad.

Spaceman must have travelled far and wide, spent a small fortune and made sukhonnee richer, to interview (massage only) multiple mls muktiple times to know what illegal things are happening in all these shops, yet doesn't see that any sexual services provided in a ms in Qld are in themselves illegal. BBBJ, FS are provided in many shops, but the focus is on ABNs, bills and contracts, none of which have been proven in a court, let alone arrests made. Still waiting for the "something big will happen soon and people are going down".

For someone with all this evidence, he does not give it to the police (tried apparently) or actually hire a lawyer for the ml to sort out the mess. One minute its the police don't care enough because its insignificant, other times it has its own high level police operation. He has the inside scoop and lets it out on this forum. Makes HHHeisenberg look like a genius.

Thanks for reading. Bye.

no questions have been answered. a lot of words, the same over and over from you.

I never said your experiences were untrue.

I said unrealistic. Unrealistic for most.

You post an article about uber guy. A guy like uber guy reads your posts and has unrealistic expectations, he has a venue and he has a name and now he has expectations and he will just try to take.

Show some personal responsibility for your own words and the potential damage they cause.

You think you can sit above this sewer just because you believe you are nice to the girls.

But you're no better then anyone here.
    Nobody likes you guys, can't you see that you're now outnumbered here? Everyone here wants you and spaceman and your little butt-buddies who don't contribute anything anyway to go. By hook or by crook I will make it so.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck off Spaceman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old are you guys??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sukhonnee mekchai and the empire

Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    How old are you guys??
    Is this the ATO or a ML?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123