Thread: Legit

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

Legit

So we all have tried to crack the holy grail of MLs with the best looks and extras.

Have any of you found an extremely good legit shop?

I found one in the city but daytime parking is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For straight legit 8 to 8 chinese massage, Spann Rd Beenleigh
    For a really good massage & a bit extra - Nia on Ipswich road, but she is no oil painting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cjh View Post
    For straight legit 8 to 8 chinese massage, Spann Rd Beenleigh
    For a really good massage & a bit extra - Nia on Ipswich road, but she is no oil painting.
    Well i tried Nia's last night, she is very very good at what she does and yes she is no oil painting.
    But if you after some one that will look after you the correct way she is the one.
    She relay gets into it wow!
    WIR yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Linda’s in the valley
    And Thai ginger at Chermside are both
    There was another one called yumi at new farm but was up for sale a few months back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is definitely legit.

The old girl, Mama-san I’d guess…..is a miracle worker.
    Traditional Thai massage technique is top notch, awesome.
    More than that; she’s a bone cracker…..first grade chiro skills.
    Never been manipulated this way before….the sound (loudness) of bones cracking in my back shocked me. Despite constant visits to chiro, and remedial therapist, my lower back, and hip, have been rooted for months. Six hours after visiting the the old girl…..I was bouncing around like a spring gazelle.

Like I say; it’s not a punting shop, it’s not set up to be a punting shop.
    Four booths, divided by 3/4 height curtains. Very clean, with great tables.
    TBH, and respectful….you’d be an absolute desperado if looking for extras from this exceptional therapist.

Fee…..$85/hr.
    VFM….session ran 15 minutes overtime.
    Extras…..she mentioned cupping. Not certain of other treatments available?
    WIR…..100% yes.

https://grand-spa-thai-massage.busin...edium=referral

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I often go to legit shops for proper massage like we all do. The ones in the shopping centres, with all the franchising we all know are no go zones, so I never expect anything from there.

So I went to my usual place at my local shopping centre on the Southside and said book me in with whoever. Normally just older ladies so I'm not really fussed. I was pleasantly surprised when a cute 35ish old lady walked in. Good English, very engaging, pretty cute too.... Said it was her first day, moved up from Sydney... So I get my normal massage and then on the flip I mention that my hips are sore..shes massaging up my leg where my cock is (pushed to the left), her fingers go inside my undies as she massages up, making really brief contact... Meanwhile I'm hard as, but im behaving myself as I don't want to make it weird.. We have good rapport, and make sure I grab her name before leaving..

Book her in again a couple days later... Same thing, fingers inside the undies as she's going up, definitely a bit more teasing this time, I gently grab her hand every time it's near my cock, she doesn't pull away but she doesn't allow me to guide it either... I don't push my luck because I'm enjoying it and it's damn good.. I ask for her number and she happily obliges.

Book in again a few days later, and I am keen to test my luck... I wait til the flip where she's teasing again, I start playing with my cock, she says "u can do it yourself" in a whispered tone.. Im OK with that but not what I came for.. I continue to enjoy the teasing and then pull it out... She puts her hand on my cock and finishes me off... It was bliss.. No money exchanged or asked for...

I genuinely enjoy her massages and her teasing and she is now my regular as you can imagine.. I have grown tired of the rnt shops and have enjoyed trying my luck in places like this and Thai places... Now everytime I go it's a sure thing and we text each other regularly, gonna see where it goes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about Urban Thai on Edward St in the City?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    I often go to legit shops for proper massage like we all do. The ones in the shopping centres, with all the franchising we all know are no go zones, so I never expect anything from there.

So I went to my usual place at my local shopping centre on the Southside and said book me in with whoever. Normally just older ladies so I'm not really fussed. I was pleasantly surprised when a cute 35ish old lady walked in. Good English, very engaging, pretty cute too.... Said it was her first day, moved up from Sydney... So I get my normal massage and then on the flip I mention that my hips are sore..shes massaging up my leg where my cock is (pushed to the left), her fingers go inside my undies as she massages up, making really brief contact... Meanwhile I'm hard as, but im behaving myself as I don't want to make it weird.. We have good rapport, and make sure I grab her name before leaving..

Book her in again a couple days later... Same thing, fingers inside the undies as she's going up, definitely a bit more teasing this time, I gently grab her hand every time it's near my cock, she doesn't pull away but she doesn't allow me to guide it either... I don't push my luck because I'm enjoying it and it's damn good.. I ask for her number and she happily obliges.

Book in again a few days later, and I am keen to test my luck... I wait til the flip where she's teasing again, I start playing with my cock, she says "u can do it yourself" in a whispered tone.. Im OK with that but not what I came for.. I continue to enjoy the teasing and then pull it out... She puts her hand on my cock and finishes me off... It was bliss.. No money exchanged or asked for...

I genuinely enjoy her massages and her teasing and she is now my regular as you can imagine.. I have grown tired of the rnt shops and have enjoyed trying my luck in places like this and Thai places... Now everytime I go it's a sure thing and we text each other regularly, gonna see where it goes
    This is what I aspire for these days too... nice find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    What about Urban Thai on Edward St in the City?
    It's on most sensible punters AVOID list.