Person's Name: Yuha (Japan)
Weblink: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3073

Establishment: Ginza

Date of Visit: Apr 2023

Rates: $280 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: Phone

Size/shape: Tall (170 cm)

Looks: Cute (in my eyes), very nice hair

Services Provided: DFK (highlight), BBBJ, Shower Together (with BBBJ), FIV, Cat bath, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

English: Good (no need of translator)

Details:
There are already some good reviews about her but I just thought of adding mine as well

I was little more prepared (than my last punt) and had booked a girl in advance. As always, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and went for the punt.

As soon as I entered the room, she greeted me with a warm hug. This has always been a good sign. I noticed that she is slim and have a nice pair of boobs. We hit the shower, and cleaned me really well, even fingers toes, etc. Soon she asked me if I want a blowjob, well who on earth could say no . She was good, and that is when I knew I am going to have a good time. After a few mins, she asked me to dry myself and hop onto the bed.

I did the same, and watched her bathing and then drying her self, quite a site I must say.

I lied on bed, and the she started a catbath. If you guys read my reviews, you know I am a fan of DFK and BBJ. I asked her I could kiss her, and damn...those soft lips. No ciggy smell or odour, just awesome DFK. She alternated between catbath and DFK. I must mention, her hair smell so good. This went for a while, and then she went on my little one. An awesome technique coupled up with a beautiful face, I was in enjoying. I didn't feel like going down on her this time, just not in that mood. After 10-15 mins, I asked her to cover my little one and we fucked in a variety of positions, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon, she bending to one side, mish, etc. I loved to finish inside her in mish, while looking into her eyes and kissing her.

Second round, started with a BBBJ, followed by handjob (due to less time) and CIM. I could not have asked for more.