First post:

I was driving west along Richmond Road when the familiar Massage Open sign 'sprang up' above a few sleepy shops. I was desperate to get some helpomplrx for my sad little guy that I turnedoff as fast as I could. I was early (about 9.30am) because there were no front doors upend except for a pet shop at the end of this complex. I walked around the shops and found a number to call

Lyton Massage Blacktown

Contact02) 8632 4646

Address: 1/4-6 Lyton St, Blacktown, New South Wales 2148

Parking: Plenty of Easy Parking

Beautiful masseuse: Anna (Thai). Early 20s Looks 10/10 (couldn't keep my eyes off her). Anna had the most beautiful smile, although it did seem to struggle as I struggled to hit the EJ bell.
Politeness: 10/10
Tits - b cup (which I normally am not a fan of)
Size: 6-8
Hours: Open 7 Days, 10:00 am - 7:30 pm

Massage Price:$50 45min ?massage was so nice although I was probably too eager to head into Part 2 that I didn't take full of it.
HJ: : $50(again? Oh yeah).
Cleanliness of masseuses: v good. Covid safe.
Complex standard: barely 4/10. I didn't see any showers now was I offered one - but Anna was v careful to help clean me well.

Anna was a little late in starting the day, as were the other 2.

Anna gave a good solid massages, as good as I've had. Part2 was skilful. Anna carefully cleaned my back with a warm, moist towel.

Part2 was skilful. Anna carefully cleaned my back with a warm, moist towel and then touched me so gentle (is that what cat ... is? - loved it. Anna took her clothes off gently and occasionally glanced back at me (I remember it so well - I want to get back there so much). Anna was then naked in front of me. She smiled and everything felt like a blur because it was so good. Anna took my little fella from smallness to ready for action in such a polite and gentle manner. I have shivers down my back. I was able to look into the mirrors and saw how intently she was working.
I came earlier than i had done so before, but this was a good thing - I struggle to reach EJ normally.
I am so glad I saw those 'open' lights.

I had better do some work now.