Thread: Lyton Blacktown Thai HJ by Anna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lyton Blacktown Thai HJ by Anna

First post:

I was driving west along Richmond Road when the familiar Massage Open sign 'sprang up' above a few sleepy shops. I was desperate to get some helpomplrx for my sad little guy that I turnedoff as fast as I could. I was early (about 9.30am) because there were no front doors upend except for a pet shop at the end of this complex. I walked around the shops and found a number to call

Lyton Massage Blacktown

Contact02) 8632 4646

Address: 1/4-6 Lyton St, Blacktown, New South Wales 2148

Parking: Plenty of Easy Parking

Beautiful masseuse: Anna (Thai). Early 20s Looks 10/10 (couldn't keep my eyes off her). Anna had the most beautiful smile, although it did seem to struggle as I struggled to hit the EJ bell.
    Politeness: 10/10
    Tits - b cup (which I normally am not a fan of)
    Size: 6-8
    Hours: Open 7 Days, 10:00 am - 7:30 pm

Massage Price:$50 45min ?massage was so nice although I was probably too eager to head into Part 2 that I didn't take full of it.
    HJ: : $50(again? Oh yeah).
    Cleanliness of masseuses: v good. Covid safe.
    Complex standard: barely 4/10. I didn't see any showers now was I offered one - but Anna was v careful to help clean me well.

Anna was a little late in starting the day, as were the other 2.

Anna gave a good solid massages, as good as I've had. Part2 was skilful. Anna carefully cleaned my back with a warm, moist towel.

Part2 was skilful. Anna carefully cleaned my back with a warm, moist towel and then touched me so gentle (is that what cat ... is? - loved it. Anna took her clothes off gently and occasionally glanced back at me (I remember it so well - I want to get back there so much). Anna was then naked in front of me. She smiled and everything felt like a blur because it was so good. Anna took my little fella from smallness to ready for action in such a polite and gentle manner. I have shivers down my back. I was able to look into the mirrors and saw how intently she was working.
    I came earlier than i had done so before, but this was a good thing - I struggle to reach EJ normally.
    I am so glad I saw those 'open' lights.

I had better do some work now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am curious if you asked what days of the week she works

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for review will try, called Mamasan and she works Thurs only, today rostered on 2 thai (candy and sasa) 1 indian

Thanks for sharing, always great to see introduction of unknown shops out in the suburbs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sound nice. Pity about the cleanliness

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Sound nice. Pity about the cleanliness

OP wrote "Complex standard: barely 4/10. I didn't see any showers now was I offered one - but Anna was v careful to help clean me well."
    I think this is more about quality of, or lack of facilities, not about the place being dirty.
    Hopefully OP can respond and confirm what he meant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna HJ at Lyton

Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    OP wrote "Complex standard: barely 4/10. I didn't see any showers now was I offered one - but Anna was v careful to help clean me well."
    I think this is more about quality of, or lack of facilities, not about the place being dirty.
    Hopefully OP can respond and confirm what he meant.
    Yes, it didn't seem to be dirty but had very basic facilities.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to see Vivian on Thursday’s here. She was great at a teasing massage. Especially when she would trace her fingers along my ass crack and fondle my balls. Skillful at HJ and we did DFK (had enough rapport) without extra charge. I doubt she works there anymore. I probably haven’t been back in over a year.

The facilities are clean but the decor has no decorations. Gotta be carful of the Muslim school on the side of the staircase. Best place for parking is in back streets if you want to keep your privacy.