Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kinks and fetishes..

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    About 5 years ago I use to hammer this married woman, she was a bit of a prawn.
    She did CrossFit had the most amazing rock hard body to die for with an average head.

She loved being fully dominated and being brutally fucked. Some of the favs were publicly being fucked anywhere any time.

Loved me showing her pussy to strangers ie spreading her legs in a cab and letting the driver watch.
    Loved super rough anal, rough brutal blow jobs. Extreme choke fucking, open to fucking anyone I chose. Golden showers I mean this woman was a perfect fuck machine.
    My absolute fav was having a quick dip in her puss and with those natural juices as lube I would abuse her ass leaving it like a smashed crab.
    Thinking about going for a visit next month for a few days as she moved inter state.

Fucking awesome man. I'd be up for that .. hint hint. Even just to watch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I quite enjoy pleasure and pain and do like a good whipping or caning. Some girls are really into it while some don't like it at all, some are inquisitive. A few years ago I saw one of the Jap sisters at Ginza and was telling her about the buildings past. Her ears picked up and she told me both her and her sister were into B&D. So they ended up practising their art on me and I helped them set a private place when they left. They were charging $2000
    Those girls were crazy! Chika more so than Rika but yeah oh man!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    About 5 years ago I use to hammer this married woman, she was a bit of a prawn.
    She did CrossFit had the most amazing rock hard body to die for with an average head.

She loved being fully dominated and being brutally fucked. Some of the favs were publicly being fucked anywhere any time.

Loved me showing her pussy to strangers ie spreading her legs in a cab and letting the driver watch.
    Loved super rough anal, rough brutal blow jobs. Extreme choke fucking, open to fucking anyone I chose. Golden showers I mean this woman was a perfect fuck machine.
    My absolute fav was having a quick dip in her puss and with those natural juices as lube I would abuse her ass leaving it like a smashed crab.
    Thinking about going for a visit next month for a few days as she moved inter state.
    That's amazing man, lucky you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by takasitau View Post
    Haha she made me into it as well. She is asian by the way, quite liberal and likes to be fucked hard.

I try to do it with other girls as well these days, but mostly (asian) are not that into it. I've probably been with a couple others that can play along the line.
    It's all changing now. Asian girls who have grown up here are thinking more like Caucasian girls these days. They want to do kinky stuff and are quite adventurous.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now that everyone has been in the industry for some years. Didnt see them go adventurous but service standards are lowering

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I like chains whips and handcuffs... not on me though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12