Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Masseuse, Kedron

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aussie Masseuse, Kedron

Hello Lads,

Have any of you visited this lady at Kedron? If so, can I get some feedback?

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Masseuse.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Hello Lads,

Have any of you visited this lady at Kedron? If so, can I get some feedback?

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Masseuse.html
    One way to find out.... send it!

Let us know how ya went ����

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebeer View Post
    One way to find out.... send it!

Let us know how ya went ����
    Yep, am going to... was just looking for cautionary tales or rave reviews...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I suspect this lady is Kelly. I saw her a couple of times prob 10 yrs or so ago. She worked in a very nicely set up studio/detached barn type structure at the back of her house. Couldn’t say if this is still the case.
    There are previous discussions about her esp under her raunchqueen tag but I can’t remember on what forum.
    Pretty good massage from memory. Very fit body. Perhaps small ( v small) bust.... don’t hold me to that. It was a long time ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw this lady around 10 years ago and she would have been older than 46 back then. She didn't do it for me. Too skinny (flat arse), massive bush, vanilla service and virtually no touching. She was pleasant enough and I know she had some very happy regulars. Not for me.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    I saw this lady around 10 years ago and she would have been older than 46 back then. She didn't do it for me. Too skinny (flat arse), massive bush, vanilla service and virtually no touching. She was pleasant enough and I know she had some very happy regulars. Not for me.
    That is revolting, I find it hard to believe any right-thinking person would pay for that sort of experience. This is puzzling to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    That is revolting, I find it hard to believe any right-thinking person would pay for that sort of experience. This is puzzling to me.
    Maybe you would have preferred the service she offered in the downstairs area of the barn

I have seen her a number of times over the years. She is older than 46 but was always very fit, firm and tight. I've had a mixture of touching and no touching type experiences with her. However she used to do one of the best theraputic massages I've had in Brisbane, she previously had quite an extensive list of extras, with little excluded, but time and circumstances may have changed that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yikes, hardly glowing reviews...

What age would y’all estimate then?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is definitely Kelly, Raunch Queen. Saw her regularly 10 or so years ago too, she’d be in her late 40s or very early 50s now. She looked a lot older than she was back then, so probably looks way older now.
    Offered a multitude of services, and the more you visited the more she offered, from great massage to FS and in between. She was flat chested, great pussy, though it looked a bit weird which lead to a lot of talk back then that she was a tranny. Definitely not a tranny though.
    She had a barn shed which downstairs she offered BSM and anything you wanted to pay for, she even hosted swingers parties in her huge house.
    The lavish lifestyle and expensive cars must’ve been tough during covid for her to come back (if she ever went away!)
    There’s probably better value for looks now, but she did give a good massage with some great extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aussie Masseuse, Kedron

Hey there.

Yep I’ve been seeing Kelly for about 10 years first in grange and then at her place in kedron. I reckon she’s about 50 now but still has an amazing body and is sexy as hell. She loves a shared experience where we both get off and she is tight and has the most sexy as hell arse to hod onto when going doggy style. Still recommend her highly and she’s also good for including you I swingers parties if you’re professional and well behaved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kelly will be turning 48 this year - she started as a stripper in the valley many years ago. She has maintained a great figure since I first saw her at The Grange ...
    I suspect that she used the covid time to have something done with her wrinkles ... and looks fantastic !
    She does an hour for $120 I think ?
    That's just a massage + a great chat and a HJ.
    I highly recommend her !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the ad is no longer there ...... how do u know which person is being talked about ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Kelly will be turning 48 this year - she started as a stripper in the valley many years ago. She has maintained a great figure since I first saw her at The Grange ...
    I suspect that she used the covid time to have something done with her wrinkles ... and looks fantastic !
    She does an hour for $120 I think ?
    That's just a massage + a great chat and a HJ.
    I highly recommend her !
    She’s definitely older than 48 this year. Her car number plate kind of gives it away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly

Had a visit last week. Yep she’s still sexy as ever and still running her business including swingers parties.

Enjoyed a full hour going round the world 😈😉

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey mate, have you got an add link or contact details please.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws63 View Post
    Had a visit last week. Yep she’s still sexy as ever and still running her business including swingers parties.

Enjoyed a full hour going round the world 😈😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I saw her late last year. She is actually a nice woman, just from a different era altogether. She is built like a beanpole and twice most our ages, but she's old school garters, lipstick and hats etc...nothing seedy which is a thing.. Still. what she lacks in youthful appearance and curves will disappoint most punters and I dont think it bothers her much. I suspect the dungeon downstairs is where she does most her repeat business anyways.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly contact ‘

Quote Originally Posted by MarkAlex View Post
    Hey mate, have you got an add link or contact details please.
    Yep her mobile is 0422 038887

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is the best dominatrix in Brisbane, advertises as Mistress Bianca.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if she is still around? I used to visit her, many times 10yrs ago.
    I am keen to visit her again.. I love mature lady. hehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is this her?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast