Person's Name : Jessy

Establishment : 181 Smithfield

Date of Visit : 23/4/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 181 Smithfield Brothel | Best brothel in Smithfield Guildford & Wetherill Park Western Sydney

Phone : 9681 3698

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, slimish figure, A/B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, partial FIV, cowgirl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : It was a decent punt

My experience/comments : Turned up and told Lily that I’d like to see a girl that I hadn’t seen before and listed the girls I had seen there.

I was sent to a waiting room and was soon joined by Jessy. She looked quite attractive and was wearing a short white dress so, after she confirmed that she did BBBJ, she led me to the room.

On the way I said hello to Wendy and Judy, both of whom I’ve seen before, and to an OK-looking and cheerful girl who said she was called Queenie.

Then a tallish girl with glasses walked past. I asked her name and I was surprised by her deepish voice when she said “Alice, ladyboy”.

Into the room and I stripped and showered while Jessy readied the room.

She stripped to reveal a slimish figure (just a little bit of a tummy developing) with A/B-cups and a trimmed but slightly stubbly bush.

Onto the bed and Jessy started by licking my nipples and was immediately FOAMing. Sometimes I find this irritating but I was in a good mood today so it didn’t get to me.

She then moved down and started a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth and good hand-work but it wasn’t very deep and there were some tissue-breaks and the FOAMing continued.

I suggested some 69 and, after spraying something in my mouth, Jessy moved round.

This was much better as Jessy’s moans became real and louder and she was increasingly squirming and bucking. She then sat upright and stroked my cock while she ground herself down on my tongue (she was very wet) until she came and pulled away for a breather, saying “Thank you, Number One” etc, etc.

She said she was horny and grabbed a condom but I asked for some more BJ.

Jessy was kneeling beside me so I started to finger her clit and then went for some insertion but she said “Just a little bit” when I tried to go fully in.

Again she said she was horny and this time I let her dress me but I was told CIM wasn’t an option.

Lube was applied and she mounted me for some cowgirl, sitting upright while she rode me enthusiastically.

After a good while Jessy asked whether I wanted to go on top so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was good as she has a nice bum (no FIA was permitted) and I gradually went faster and, with Jessy urging me on saying how wet and horny she was, I kept going until I squirted.

After the tidy-up Jessy had a quick wash at the sink and then offered a massage but I got her to sit beside me for a chat. (Her English is pretty good.)

She said she was from Beijing and arrived here just before the onset of COVID and she works at 181 about five days a week, usually resting on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

She showered, I showered and we dressed and I departed.