Thread: Mosman massage shops

Banned

Mosman massage shops

Hi, long time lurker so I thought I'd join.

I'm letting people know about a shop at 14 Spit Rd. Never considered this shop as it seems to advertise as a totally legit shop. Won business awards etc.

It's been placing ads on Locanto for a little while so I thought I'd give it a try. Easy parking behind and a rear entrance although it's a passageway to another door so always a chance of running into someone else from the other tenants.

Only 1 person seemingly there, a Thai lady north of 30, probably 40? Part 1 was typical Thai but in excess what was required, using her weight a lot it was unpleasant and downright dangerous. She asked if I wanted anything else but at $70 for a nude HJ (on top of the $70 massage) I declined and left.

Maybe it was legit once and covid had devastated their clientele and they were trying to generate some custom but that's not really the way to do it.

Searching the forum a number of shops pop up in Mosman but I haven't found a good one yet. The one at 572 Military Road is long gone but I had a similar experience to this one there.

Cheers and be lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the post. I was also searching for some actions around Mosman or Neutral Bay.

There was a Thai/Viet MP in Cremorne prior to Covid. Visited a couple of times but both occasions were crapped as the girls were not the same as advertised.

Like yourself, left after the massage without happy ending.

Banned
    There's a nicely laid out shop at 318B Military Rd. Cremorne. Street entrance only to an office arrangement above the shops.

Price is $120 for NHJ, B2B. Not sure if anything else is on offer, depends on the girl I guess. Same management as a similar shop in Drummoyne, cnr Lyons Rd.

Had a couple of nice punts at both (milf) but the last one at Cremorne was a dud. I don't see their ads on Locanto anymore, they seem to be low key.

Both are nicely decorated with wide massage tables and have showers before and after. Easy parking in back streets, discreet entrances.

Cheers and be lucky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also looking for a MP in mosman or st leonards. Anyone tried shop on Albany st? I remeber there used to be a jap one. Wondering if they are still operating...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Theres at least half dozen or more shops at Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Mosman area. Most Thai RnT shops.
    Easy to spot along Military road....
    So which one do you recommend coz I been to a few along Military Road and they were all legit Thai massage joints with no happy ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe you need to do some more recon : ) as we all do....
    Start with 314a Cremorne
    So who should I see there then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seriously .. go in and suss it out, rosters change, havent been there in awhile.
    usually its part of the greater Thai Ml network .. they cross over many shops.
    When i used to visit it was a very reliable RNT and extras shop.

part of punting is trying out and gaining experiences, not just relying on others, as TOFTT and the YMMV aspect is a big part of the game.

Others here may have been there recently and can recommend.
    That was why I was saying...I been around recently and no happy ending services these days.

Banned
    Siam Thai Massage 1/14 spit road, Mosman, NSW - 0416 321 858
    See post #1 re this shop but YMMV

There's a shop right opposite (3 Spit Rd. 0452425178) that advertises regularly on Locanto. Looks like a solid choice. They say they have a rear entrance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where have you been as its hard to imagine RnT has disappeared from that section..

why dont you try these ..assume they are still operating as RNT shops.

Siam Thai Massage 1/14 spit road, Mosman, NSW - 0416 321 858

Orchid Thai Massage - Lvl 1, 314A Military Rd, Cremorne - 02 9953 5887

Heavenly Body Massage may have changed names ..
    Level 1, 125 Military Road, Neutral Bay

Look forward to your research findings
    Sorry, when did you said you were there again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]