Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: tic tok

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited the new Carina shop and found some favourites from Nundah working there along with some new faces or at least new for me. Some of you may already know them!
    Girls I've seen so far are consistent with their service.
    Fun times 😊
    Nice set up up and while the entrance to Nundah didn't bother me this place has a rear entrance and showers in the rooms same as Nundah.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question: girls use different names and nationalities

Not sure if you have the same experience as mine, some girls in this shops using different names and different nationalities, yes definitely understand itís good for ads but a bit disappointed for me as I want to try different girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Paid a visit to the Carina shop mid-week...
    Saw Christina from Vietnam? (I am fairly sure she isn't)
    Poor massage and even worse with the extras. Not sure if you guys had this experience before, it's like going to a boiler shop and the lady tries to sell you the FS and claims she is very good at it. But when actual things happen, she just acted like a star fish and rushes you to finish...
    Paid and got out, one of the worst punts for the money paid

Pros - nice big rooms, shower in the room and if you get the right ML, you could have some fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Paid a visit to the Carina shop mid-week...
    Saw Christina from Vietnam? (I am fairly sure she isn't)
    Poor massage and even worse with the extras. Not sure if you guys had this experience before, it's like going to a boiler shop and the lady tries to sell you the FS and claims she is very good at it. But when actual things happen, she just acted like a star fish and rushes you to finish...
    Paid and got out, one of the worst punts for the money paid

Pros - nice big rooms, shower in the room and if you get the right ML, you could have some fun
    When you've just started and she says "you come now" or "when you come, soon?" haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemassage2021 View Post
    Not sure if you have the same experience as mine, some girls in this shops using different names and different nationalities, yes definitely understand it’s good for ads but a bit disappointed for me as I want to try different girls.
    yes mate, same happened to me a while ago, wasn't impressed at all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think most shops doing it hard for good staff as no new international coming in and need fake adds hey customers maybe ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've struck one good one there but after my latest venture i won't be going back in a hurry. Probably just typical of a lot of places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a Sushi R***, Flat screen robotic. You need to getup in middle of the event to give money despite being regular, not impressed at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would agree 100% sunny

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Probably because youíre Indian, no offence but I canít really blame her on that one. Indians have a well known reputation in the world of massage and WL/MLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited nundah over the weekend and it was quiet but the room was the best I have been in hands down (but I am new to bris so this was literally my first bris punt since a trip long ago).

Sorted details with ML early which removed awkwardness but was not keen on any wandering before the finale. Shower in between was nice to get rid of oil. I don't think I can go into full details but was quite rushed and felt a little lacking. Still a good experience but it's been a while since I've had the chance so could be rose tinted glasses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Probably because youíre Indian, no offence but I canít really blame her on that one. Indians have a well known reputation in the world of massage and WL/MLs
    No Offence yeah right Indian or not he states facts go waste your own money instead of just innuendo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not indian and i had the same horrible service with the sushi R. She was bad and flat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Probably because you’re Indian, no offence but I can’t really blame her on that one. Indians have a well known reputation in the world of massage and WL/MLs
    Well, I am not Indian. If you want to throw your money, you can. I wrote my true experience which will help others to make their decision. I think you need some help!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all - when I saw P (Sri Lankan/Indian) she mentioned that she works elsewhere some days.

Would anyone know the other shops she is at when not at this store?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nundah or Carina ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have seen her at Taringa once.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Partytime101 View Post
    Hi all - when I saw P (Sri Lankan/Indian) she mentioned that she works elsewhere some days.

is she the one who worked at Golden Lotus ? Talkative, very nice asset, quite tall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Partytime101 View Post

I thought I saw her name on the roster for Aqua Taringa a week or so back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep thatís her.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast