Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New ladies @ N5M

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Anyone here try HK Dita? Will definitely be going when I find time, but any experiences would be appreciated.
    Had an intro with her , young girl but quite fat ( much bigger compared to her wechat photo). Average face I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Had an intro with her , young girl but quite fat ( much bigger compared to her wechat photo). Average face I passed.
    Thanks, it was her curves that actually caught my attention.

Banned
    Still no reviews on Uee ? though she is booked fast every night she work with time slots late at night not convenient to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Still no reviews on Uee ? though she is booked fast every night she work with time slots late at night not convenient to me.
    During my session with her she gave me non stop dfk, good service, ok bbbj. For me she's a good punt
    But as always, YMMV

Banned
    Thanks for the intel, based on her booking history, I’m sure your experience with Uee is an accurate description of her service. Her photos on N5M website do show that she is a young k-pop type k-girl. Will definitely book her early to secure an earlier session convenient to me to sample her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say she is mid to late 20
    Not a K-pop type of girl, she just wore natural look make up as far as I remember.
    She told me she planned to go back to Melbourne in June but don't know if she still stick to the plan or not, haven't seen her again
    Better book her soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone here try HK Dita? Will definitely be going when I find time, but any experiences would be appreciated.
    Heya bro. I've seen Dita a fair few times. Yes she is curvey. However she is quite young 22 or 23 I think. Amazing bbbj, she likes to dfk, great service. Gets very wet in daty. Can definitely take a pounding. Personally think she's quite cute. 100% a good punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Heya bro. I've seen Dita a fair few times. Yes she is curvey. However she is quite young 22 or 23 I think. Amazing bbbj, she likes to dfk, great service. Gets very wet in daty. Can definitely take a pounding. Personally think she's quite cute. 100% a good punt.
    Do you know if she does CIM? If so, I’ll check her out at the next available opportunity.

I’d ask the shop prior to booking, but they’ve been unreliable for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Do you know if she does CIM? If so, I’ll check her out at the next available opportunity.

Hello! I'm actually not sure if she does CIM. All the times I've seen her ive blown while fucking her lol.

Thanks mate, trying to get there tomorrow. BTW I think their WeChat is gone again? Have they had to set up another one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate, trying to get there tomorrow. BTW I think their WeChat is gone again? Have they had to set up another one?
    Took them about a day or so to realize and set one up the last time so probably same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Took them about a day or so to realize and set one up the last time so probably same again.
    Seems to working, they are responding.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone here have tried Hana?

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Seems to working, they are responding.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, said moments not working. I guess someone complained.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw new girl on roster. Anyone tried Chanel?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello! I'm actually not sure if she does CIM. All the times I've seen her ive blown while fucking her lol.
    Haha, no worries. Thanks for the reply and info anyway. I’ll take my chances and, if I’m lucky, run into Jerry again, who’s always been great and no BS with info and recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    How is she doing? Will her blog ever return or is it gone for good?
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahaha yes Mr beta shes absolutely my type alright. I just can't get my over there atm. Very Sad.....

Really Xmas? Wow Hi
    Haha, no worries. Thanks for the reply and info anyway. I’ll take my chances and, if I’m lucky, run into Jerry again, who’s always been great and no BS with info and recommendations.
    hihi
    sorry I'm bit late, trying to catch up old posts.
    New blog is up and running at kimchiest.com kekeke

yes she does!
    I think (HK)Dita is the youngest today followed by (C) Chloe and (C) Yuki. and yes she has some babyfat around still. I find it cute! but avoid if you like a slim girl.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmanjb View Post
    I would say she is mid to late 20
    Not a K-pop type of girl, she just wore natural look make up as far as I remember.
    She told me she planned to go back to Melbourne in June but don't know if she still stick to the plan or not, haven't seen her again
    Better book her soon
    correct! She won't be around soon so hurry...
    I feel like (K)Uee is very similar to (K)Ayu in 20..17?2018? If you remember. No face job done, no heavy make-up, naturally cute face and bonnie skinny.
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 11-06-2021 at 03:29 PM. Reason: s o m a n y g r a m m a r e r r o r s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    hihi
    Thank you for the reply! I’m glad you’re blogging again, I was a secret fan of reading it. You have many insights I enjoy reading and I’ve laughed so many times.

yes she does!
    I think (HK)Dita is the youngest today followed by (C) Chloe and (C) Yuki. and yes she has some babyfat around still. I find it cute! but avoid if you like a slim girl.
    And thank you for the info. You’ve not been there when I’ve visited lately, much to my disappointment. I will have to see Dita, but not sure when. Personality is the big winner for me, which is why Star is the one I keep returning to. She’s such a lovely lady.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    hihi
    Oh nice. Bookmarked the new blog. Interesting layout.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast