Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New ladies @ N5M

Senior Member(無間使者)

New ladies @ N5M

In the past couple of weeks there seems to be a few new ladies popping up on the roster. Where are they from? Are they from other shops or just new ladies needing money to survive?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They would be from other shops for sure bro.
    Since covid started the WLs have been moving from shop to shop all the time.
    New to industry girls are like unicorns these days

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They would be from other shops for sure bro.
    Since covid started the WLs have been moving from shop to shop all the time.
    New to industry girls are like unicorns these days
    Could be true but there are exceptions. Various state universities have sponsored quite a few returning foreign students from overseas like paying for their quarantine hotels and subsidies their airfares etc to get them back to study. Some of the girls could be entering or returning to the industry.

Not disputing the facts that majority of WLs and MLs these days are just playing musical chairs and changing a new name when they join a new shop !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Kinda not trust them anymore. Last two times they convinced me to try their new ones, both nightmarish experience.

Big No. However, they once had the most beautiful girl I have ever met in any brothel
    What's her name the most beautiful one? Any beautiful u can recommend there!. Good services not necessarily. Thx

I see there a Korean gitl name Star photo looks beautiful have any one try her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

I see there a Korean gitl name Star photo looks beautiful have any one try her ?
    Several new Koreans and Thais on the roster in just the past few weeks. Anyone seen them at all?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On arrivals from overeas mentioned in the previous post :Only Darwin university managed to bring in 67 students in November last year...none of the other states have managed to work out a plan for federal government

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe93 View Post
    Kinda not trust them anymore. Last two times they convinced me to try their new ones, both nightmarish experience.

Big No. However, they once had the most beautiful girl I have ever met in any brothel

Which girl to avoid bro?
    And is the beautiful girl still working? What's her name?

I saw K Uee 2 weeks ago on Sunday night. She is pretty, slim n leggy. Lol my type n probably wood's type Perfect tight young skin. Everything screams 20yo Korean babe except may be the face give it away a tiny bit. Amazing service I tipped her $100 lol lol lol

Lol also bumped into Jerry / Christmas. I didn't even know she's back at N5M. She's lovely as always!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    bumped into Jerry / Christmas. I didn't even know she's back at N5M. She's lovely as always!!!
    How is she doing? Will her blog ever return or is it gone for good?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I saw K Uee 2 weeks ago on Sunday night. She is pretty, slim n leggy. Lol my type n probably wood's type Perfect tight young skin. Everything screams 20yo Korean babe except may be the face give it away a tiny bit. Amazing service I tipped her $100 lol lol lol

Lol also bumped into Jerry / Christmas. I didn't even know she's back at N5M. She's lovely as always!!!
    Hahaha yes Mr beta shes absolutely my type alright. I just can't get my over there atm. Very Sad.....

Really Xmas? Wow Hi

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No5 seems to be doing much better compared to 42G. So many new faces and at least they dont have different rates for every second girl. At 42 girls are changing their rates every second day...some even asking above the normal premium- diamond rates....Not sure why management allows girls to dictate rates. If they believe they should get above the advertised rates in the shop then they should move into a different market as each shop has its own clintle....I guess Jesse is no longer with 42G...kinda explains why.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    No5 seems to be doing much better compared to 42G. So many new faces and at least they dont have different rates for every second girl. At 42 girls are changing their rates every second day...some even asking above the normal premium- diamond rates....Not sure why management allows girls to dictate rates. If they believe they should get above the advertised rates in the shop then they should move into a different market as each shop has its own clintle....I guess Jesse is no longer with 42G...kinda explains why.
    What really? Has Jesse left?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, Jesse is no longer managing 42G.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Yes, Jesse is no longer managing 42G.
    Damn! What about Simon. Is he still there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I think most of the reception is the same,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesse's at Ginza Empire with a few of the receptionists from 42G and N5M.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Jesse's at Ginza Empire with a few of the receptionists from 42G and N5M.
    New ladies and new staff .... could it be change of ownership of 42G and N5M? Probably not. Even the disclaimer of services have been reworded.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    New ladies and new staff .... could it be change of ownership of 42G and N5M? Probably not. Even the disclaimer of services have been reworded.
    So Jesse is not at Ginza. I think he's retiring.

Banned
    That's a major blow to 42G. He knew what he was doing and managed the shop well. Got on well with customers and was willing to accept feedback from customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes he was really good ...not sure if he has retired or moved to a different shop...time will tell.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast