Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New ladies @ N5M

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure K Star would be K Ivy from Ginza. She told me once she wanted the name Star for Ginza but it was taken. Plus the photos look like her although I haven’t seen her in a while so could be wrong

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Pretty sure K Star would be K Ivy from Ginza. She told me once she wanted the name Star for Ginza but it was taken. Plus the photos look like her although I haven’t seen her in a while so could be wrong
    What's her face like ... Adove average ?

Thinking of Uee or Star ...any suggestions guys
    Prefer - pretty face b to c cup with curves ..innocent vibe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Hrmmm if she was really Ivy at Ginza then I would say her face was just average. Nothing stunning. She was more of a playful/cute type of girl but not a looker in my view.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Never tried star but for me uee face is 7-7.5/10, gives a shy gf vibes during the session with me, natural soft b cups but doesn't really have ass, really nice smooth skin. Real photos in the website. Average bbbj buy service wise she's good and always try to please you.

YMMV

One of my fav MLs mentioned some of her friends who got stuck back in Thailand have come back or been allowed to come back to "complete their studies"

I didn't really pay much attention but this thread made me remember that statement about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    On arrivals from overeas mentioned in the previous post :Only Darwin university managed to bring in 67 students in November last year...none of the other states have managed to work out a plan for federal government
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ivy had a very average face. Body was great but face made her seem older than she might actually be. Service was really good. She's just no kpop glamour or cutie

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Ivy had a very average face. Body was great but face made her seem older than she might actually be. Service was really good. She's just no kpop glamour or cutie
    I think Star looks like this girl.

I think she's pretty.

She's definitely hilarious, is seriously tight and does a pretty deep BBBJ, doesn't seem she has a gag reflex.

Can't with a girl who watches JAV for ideas, like sucking after CIM, that's the best.

This girl in the photos is actually Japanese, I saw her on The Falcon and Winter Soldier.images%20(44).jpgimages%20(43).jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yep as others said, nothing special. In fact the first time I saw her I thought to myself that she wasn’t attractive at all 😬 but still I saw her 5-6 times because of her personality and service

The problem is that she started working insane hours and I’m pretty sure she was working at Midas too or one of those Korean massage places

I’ve never met anyone who works longer hours than me but seriously Ivy/Star is a machine! In her head that is, no human body can put up with the hours she works for too long. Last time I saw her she was pretty much falling asleep during. I felt sorry for her so after 20 minutes into a 45 minute booking I just stopped and spent the rest of the session chatting. Nice girl, haven’t been back tho

Thx guys. Appreciate the information.

There was a beautiful chinese girl work at m5 name Dior 2018 also a machine to... She worked as hard as Star unbelievable long hrs...only days off is her period comes.

I will go see Uee i Can't wait. I haven't fck Korean for a very very long time .
    K Summer at Kyoto was last one so sad she had retired one the best sex ever!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure but Chatswood60 has a Dior....she is simply sexiest Asian girl I have ever seen ( and the only cover girl worth the premium rate)and I am not big fan of Asian girls but she is quite something!

Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post
    Hrmmm if she was really Ivy at Ginza then I would say her face was just average. Nothing stunning. She was more of a playful/cute type of girl but not a looker in my view.
    I think different girl. Saw Ivy n star on different roster at different shops at the same time. Newperson123 n dundersyd1, I agree Ivy's got a hot body but her face. What a basic farmer face lol. If she only invested in Korean PS lol

Edit: I was thinking K belle never tried K Ivy. Fuck too many names.

i Can't wait. I haven't fck Korean for a very very long time .
    Hahahha wood's i can relate to this lolol. Uee is brand new on the Sydney scene. she's moved from melb to Syd so yeh finally a freaking fresh Korean.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    How is she doing? Will her blog ever return or is it gone for good?
    Not sure on both. Didn't chat to her much cause I just want ninja into n out of shop n not hung around in the corridor lol

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Hahahha wood's i can relate to this lolol. Uee is brand new on the Sydney scene. she's moved from melb to Syd so yeh finally a freaking fresh Korean.
    She won't be fresh after I done with her. Hahaha. The girls dont called me super man for nothing

Yes Good looking Korean is hard to find these days

Senior Member(無間使者)

In decline

Yes, Jesse is no longer managing 42G.
    That explains it; 42 was my regular shop and convenient for me. But more recently noticed changes in service and limited new girls

Agree. Body, average face. For me service was good but nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Sage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone tried Korean Vivian at No5?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried Korean Vivian at No5?
    There was a review of her recently and it was a good punt. Try to look for the review bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate had an intro with her, nice girl but not my type

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who was on reception

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast