Thread: 5 Alan St Fairfield- Piinky Vietnamese (Worst Punt)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

5 Alan St Fairfield- Piinky Vietnamese (Worst Punt)

Name : Pinky

Establishment : Cherry Blossom Fairfield

Date of Visit: 24-Apr-2021

Rates : $170/hr

Look 4/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Decided to book Pinky after reading review posted by "alc". Called the shop and booked her for an hour. I arrived at shop 5 min before my booked time. In waiting room and Papasan told me that all the girls busy and i need to wait half an hour. told him i booked pinky at 2.45 pm and got it confirmed too. He disappeared for 5 min and came back and telling me Pinky went for shopping and will be back in 40 minutes. (He lied)

He offered me room so i can have shower and wait there. waited about 50 min and without knocking Pinky opened the door and said sorry for long waiting. after i saw her i realised this is the same girl went with another walk-in customer when i arrived. That's all right now i just wanted to have a good time after waiting.

Her face looks like she is definitely not under 30 and when she removed clothes her body (Saggy skin) looks like she is 35+ age. I am still happy to try her. she hopped on bed and started some light kissing on my body (no tongue involved) then she asked me if i want BBBJ without condom or with condom. i said ofcourse without condom and she said pay extra $50 bucks. i said allright but before BBBJ i want to feel you more. I tried to kiss her lips She said no I can't she barely kiss any customer. Then i laid her down and i came on top i asked if i can suck her boobs or lick nipples. She again put hands on her boobs and said no it tickles there. When i heard that i thought paying about ($170+$50) its not worth. i got out of the bed i said i don't want to continue. she said i can DATY her and sex with her. I mentioned if i want only DATY and sex i could have booked for 30 min and i can see line up and book someone younger. I was disappointed alot by now just got out of the room and she headed to reception before me and saying something in her own language to papasan. He then refunded my amount. i walked out

I tried Jessica on same shop for 30 min few months back. she was sort of same like pinky in age. but she was ok for me to kiss anywhere except lips. She was friendly. But won't visit her as she is not my type.

Also tried Eva (aged 19) on this shop for 30 min in December 2020. She is definitely young and provided everything except BBBJ. Her DFK was so passionate and even after alarm she kept going for another 5 min. I would try her again but i think she work once or twice in a month.

Finally to Jasmine (aged around 25) booked her last week for an hour. Tipped $50 for BBBJ. I think she is the youngest one in that shop now. she have many acne spots on face but i don't mind. Her body is just so tight I would say my first good experience with a WL. though BBBJ was not a top notch but still not too bad used a lot of tissues. C cup boobs tiny titties and such a clean waxed pussy. First round we had cow girl and i exploded in Mish. we had some chat and laugh together. After 10 min i was hard again and ready to action. i asked her for Dom and she put it on and sat on me (cow girl) her energy in cow girl i never saw before in my life. she kept jumping so hard for couple of min and then i also started pushing and hitting her from bottom. she was tired and i asked her for Doggy so I really went in as hard as i can for several min but still didn't finish (She moans alot). but she play some music in her phone in the beginning of the session so she can moan or maybe its naturally for her. Now Want to try more position so i stood on floor and got her on edge of bed. had her legs in my arms and started going hard in and out again i wanted to finish in this position as it was already stretching for long. when i saw she is already all wet and started dripping and she was moaning so badly i finally exploded and we both paused for a minute and breathing deeply. After Session she said her legs so tired can't even walk. i was feeling same so tired. She is truly GFE. I would definitely visit her again and again. But from this week she is gone for 02 weeks holidays. So i had to see Pinky and disappointed. would never see Pinky again.

Most of Vietnamese in this shop. I like Vietnamese because had a Vn gf before and she was amazing and now i got addicted to Vietnamese. I found young Vn WL are happy to please you as they enjoy as well. But older than 30 a Big No for me.
    Last edited by Muk.syd; 30-04-2021 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah sorry to hear you didn't have a good one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahh sucks to hear, had a similar experience with Pinky on my first visit to this shop. Kind of scarred me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes i went there after reading such a good review about her. She made me feel like I'm with ML not WL. That's allright i walked out with in 3 min of session with full refund.