Thread: Angelina sexy young Thai

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angelina sexy young Thai

Amazing sexy Angelina,22yo,165cm,Thai
    107 Queen St, North Strathfield NSW 2137

www.107chillmassage.com

0452 565 107

I wanted to get an prostate massage with some anal play. I checked out Chilli massage reviews sounded good. So I sent a few sms asking what girls where available and do any offer prostate massage with anal play and he gave me 2 names but he said He belived Angelina would be my best choice. So I booked the session 45 mins.

She walked in wow she was amazing sexy and had a really nice vibe about her super sweet and very cheeky.

I said could I get 1/2 the time massage then the anal play. And her massage part 1 was goof very firm just how I like it.

Then part 2 OMG I was blown away she was amazing she was happy to do what I wanted and her skill was amazing and she enjoyed doing it.

I will def be back next fri and for longer so we can do it all again.

Shop room where nice price is good give it a visit you wont be sorry visit on fri and book Angelina.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate,

where else have you read reviews? The only review I can find on here is yours.

Anyway, are Angelina's photos real? I saw a photo of her on the shop info threads and she looks amazing...just want to know if that photo is accurate or not. Might pay her a visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremySetio View Post
    Hey mate,

where else have you read reviews? The only review I can find on here is yours.

Anyway, are Angelina's photos real? I saw a photo of her on the shop info threads and she looks amazing...just want to know if that photo is accurate or not. Might pay her a visit!
    Im going to visit her on fri coming for a 1.5 hr session so we can use my strapon I will ask her if i can take a photo and I can PM it to ypu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Im going to visit her on fri coming for a 1.5 hr session so we can use my strapon I will ask her if i can take a photo and I can PM it to ypu
    Thanks...eagerly awaiting your PM!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do I find her photo’s? Is the prostate massage and anal play included for their set prices or is there an extra charge?