Thread: Linda - faxing in a performance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Linda - faxing in a performance

The punting car crash of 2021 continues. Horny like a dog on heat, I skip along to Bellevue 12, where a filthy experience is not only likely, but often mandatory.

Linda opens the door. She is on with one other girl Ginger, who looks about 20 years older, so I go for Linda. I’ve seen her picture from the website, although she looks a lot older in real life. But she has soft, fair skin, a pretty face and shapely ass.

We get into the room, which is about 45 degrees from a heater being on. Not a great start, but we shower and get down to a BBBJ. It’s fine, but not as good as others I have had here, with the fine ladies of Bellevue slobbering over my cock and deep throating like a champion. We then move to mish, where Linda lies like a starfish as I pound away. There is no DFK, no eye contact, no movement. Perhaps she is tired but it kills the mood.

I’m ready to pop so ask if she does CIM, usually a normality at Bellevue. She asks for a tip of $30, which is ok, but pushes the price of a 45 minute punt to $130. Feeling like less good value.

She sucks heartily and I blast in her mouth, followed by the usual refrain of “too much” and a hacking cough.

After a shower, she offers a massage, which is terrible. I have ten minutes left so dry to jerk off. She is a willing and able helper, but the mood has killed it.

Linda seems a sweet woman but this was another underwhelming punt to put in the 2021 scrap book. Roll on the borders opening...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's disappointing to hear bro Andrewwoody. 12 Bellevue is normally a guarantee for a bit of filth. I went in the other day and tried Jojo who was pretty crazy in a good way. Not for the faint of heart though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, I’ve seen Jojo before. Mad as a cut snake but good fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dud session from Linda? She’s quite popular. I everyone’s mileage varies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]