Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sophia- 22, Australian with Nepalese background, new to industry (for real) and a busty sweetheart

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Sophia- 22, Australian with Nepalese background, new to industry (for real) and a busty sweetheart

Wow! Just wow!

I don’t know where Tiffany finds these girls but she does. While other shops are blaming the border closures for lack of fresh talent she continues to find amazing women.

So Sophia - never worked in the industry until last weekend, she’s 22, Nepalese background but full Aussie, amazing DD cups, beautiful face and super chill and friendly.

She is so nice. She immediately takes off her clothes and rubs those beautiful breasts all over me. After a while I say I’d like to cum multiple times during my 90 minute session and she happily obliges. She ask me to turn over then gives me a sensual touching massage. I’m in heaven watching her young body. I stop her to feel her pussy and it’s genuinely wet. She’s enjoying herself. Yes! yes! I blow a huge load.

Round two about 15 mins later. This time I ask her to get off me and just give me a traditional handjob. She’s open to direction. More ball rubbing - check! Please lick my nipples - check! She takes some of her own initiative too with light spanking. I cum a second time while holding her tight with my hand on her breasts.

Now the one caveat is that she is a complete newbie so her massage skills need a lot of work. Tiffany was up front about this when I made the booking. So I ask her to bring in Tiffany for a hard massage.

I’ve never had a massage from Tiffany and holy hell I’ve missed out. She knew exactly where to touch to release the tension and stress out of my shoulders. Sophia looked and learned but this part was more therapeutic even though I had my cock and balls out with two beautiful women.

Tiffany works her magic then leaves me for more fun. In no time Sophia and I are back at it - body sliding, nipple kissing and expertly jerking my little guy for a final third eruption.

Sophia is amazing. Please don’t see her if you are a dick. She is super nice but be gentle and not foreceful. So much potential here with more massage training.

Banned
    Aussieguyinsf you cheeky devil! Thanks for a good review, looking forward to seeing you soon
    Last edited by Rosebery healing workshop; 27-04-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    never heard of this place, do they have wechat?
    Our wechat : dragontendon69

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Hi all. young beautiful busty girl Sophia working roster tomorrow,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services
    run, don’t walk. She will book up quick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As long as she's aussie over getting asians

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the report, will give her a go next week

Sophia is awesome and I stand by my reviiew.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the nice review, I will have to try out Sophia, is is allow some light kiss and LFK?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Wow! Just wow!

I don’t know where Tiffany finds these girls but she does. While other shops are blaming the border closures for lack of fresh talent she continues to find amazing women.

So Sophia - never worked in the industry until last weekend, she’s 22, Nepalese background but full Aussie, amazing DD cups, beautiful face and super chill and friendly.

She is so nice. She immediately takes off her clothes and rubs those beautiful breasts all over me. After a while I say I’d like to cum multiple times during my 90 minute session and she happily obliges. She ask me to turn over then gives me a sensual touching massage. I’m in heaven watching her young body. I stop her to feel her pussy and it’s genuinely wet. She’s enjoying herself. Yes! yes! I blow a huge load.
    Thanks for your beautiful review of Sophia, makes me visited her today.
    Concur with what you written about her. The only difference is you cum three time as I didn’t want to cum as usual but hit by tsunamis multiple times 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your review.
    I visited Sophia nice girl as your description but she is from Phillipines and been here long.

Quote Originally Posted by NKOTB View Post
    Thanks for your review.
    I visited Sophia nice girl as your description but she is from Phillipines and been here long.
    Nah mate. She is an Aussie with Nepalese heritage - not Filipino, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Hi all. young beautiful busty girl Sophia working today,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Attachment 73368

Sophia looks very busty from the photos😻!

Which days does she work ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sophia looks very busty from the photos��!

Which days does she work ?
    Sophia often working Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday and Sunday in the Randwick
    Thursday and Saturday in the leichhardt ,waiting for you anytime

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm. I was inspired by the above ARs and detoured from where I had to go to call and try. Firstly, parking is very problematic or expensive, & first booking of the day had Sophia leaving 4 times to answer the phone or the door. Not conducive to a relaxing experience so far. Pricing of $140/60 seemed to be prostate rates, despite my saying I wasn’t interested in that but, having gone through the parking hassle, I was staying!
    Sophia is quite an attractive lady, although the wechat pics are, of course, quite complimentary. No doubt she’s not tremendously experienced at the game, but massage wasn’t too bad. She’s very, very chatty though. Again, the constant banal chat wasn’t terribly relaxing, but it’s clear she was trying hard to please.
    Pt.2 after 30 minutes or so, and the gear off, and some rubbing of her delightful tits on my back before being invited to turn over. No kissing on the face, although her other mammary assets were fair game. Some more OK B2B, but again, lack of experience seemed evident, and she was still talking! After some persuasion, talked her into some DATY, which I’m quite certain we both enjoyed. Mindful of the parking fees, I suggested we might be a bit over time and a nice oily, but hasty HJ finished the deal.
    While she’s quite nice, the parking, cost and chatter wouldn’t see me return, although she may very well be an expert at prostate and dragon stuff for all I know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Hmmm. I was inspired by the above ARs and detoured from where I had to go to call and try. Firstly, parking is very problematic or expensive, & first booking of the day had Sophia leaving 4 times to answer the phone or the door. Not conducive to a relaxing experience so far. Pricing of $140/60 seemed to be prostate rates, despite my saying I wasn’t interested in that but, having gone through the parking hassle, I was staying!
    Sophia is quite an attractive lady, although the wechat pics are, of course, quite complimentary. No doubt she’s not tremendously experienced at the game, but massage wasn’t too bad. She’s very, very chatty though. Again, the constant banal chat wasn’t terribly relaxing, but it’s clear she was trying hard to please.
    Pt.2 after 30 minutes or so, and the gear off, and some rubbing of her delightful tits on my back before being invited to turn over. No kissing on the face, although her other mammary assets were fair game. Some more OK B2B, but again, lack of experience seemed evident, and she was still talking! After some persuasion, talked her into some DATY, which I’m quite certain we both enjoyed. Mindful of the parking fees, I suggested we might be a bit over time and a nice oily, but hasty HJ finished the deal.
    While she’s quite nice, the parking, cost and chatter wouldn’t see me return, although she may very well be an expert at prostate and dragon stuff for all I know.
    Looks like parking stressed u out it’s is possible to park for free around there or park under coles and buy a pie 🥧 on your out and it’s free

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Looks like parking stressed u out it’s is possible to park for free around there or park under coles and buy a pie �� on your out and it’s free
    parking:Plenty of 1-2 hour on street parking spaces, which includes a 2 hour free council parking lot located just around the corner on Silver Street.
    Additionally there are also a lot of parking spaces across the road at the Royal Randwick Shopping centre.

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful busty girl Sophia roster tomorrow,please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Banned
    Hi all. young beautiful busty girl Sophia roster tomorrow.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast