Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: A lot of brothel girls are Asians only

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    How does your response address the actual Q.
    Is the market wholly an algorithm ? Binary 010101?

Why is it that women elect to go Asian only ?
    I thought you insinuated ppl are racist towards the Asian WL

Ummm fucked if I know, Combo of many things imo such as and not limited to

People find comfort in being with their own types and race.

Bad experiences with other races

Size is a definite

I also think Asian blokes are less aggressive and gentle

Regardless why it’s shit that I can’t fuck Kasumi 🥲🥲🥲

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some WLs tend not to see clients from their own race. I have seen a few Koreans and Japanese not willing to see people of their own country (I think it was at Ginza), couple of Indian girls at 42G also wont see their Indian clients, Channel at Chatswood60 doesnt like seeing persian clients ( her own race, but not sure is being persian is a race or ethinicity!!) And a few Asians are only Asian!!

This altogether makes it very frustrating for managers I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Yeah mate all "White guys" as you put it are overweight and old as for the industry being racist?? Most shops are run by Asians . What a f#cking dopey comment
    Did the old and overweight comment hit right at home for you? I'm just repeating what the WL told me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I’m not sure if you can find a K-girl hotter and much younger than Rebecca in both Ginza and Ginza Empire. Go a bit further to the suburb say Marrickville, N5M seems to have some younger K-girls who are good and cheaper than Ginza and Empire. It is a pandemic world and the punting choice seems to be much limited.
    Yes no complaints about Rebecca definitely the best I've experienced at Ginza Empire, I will take a drive to Marrickville N5M and check it out, thank you for the reply.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I thought you insinuated ppl are racist towards the Asian WL

Ummm fucked if I know, Combo of many things imo such as and not limited to

People find comfort in being with their own types and race.

Bad experiences with other races
    K
    Size is a definite

I also think Asian blokes are less aggressive and gentle

Regardless why it’s shit that I can’t fuck Kasumi ������
    sympathise. Kasumo, quite delicious!! - suggest a few strategies. Tip generously . Shower her with lavish Asian Vacuous gifts , lose some weight. Be less aggressive. Don’t smell so much/Actually wash properly,. Perhaps change your features - reverse western eyelid job - have your foreskin shaved , to make your penis look a little smaller… Perhaps denude the body of excess hair , Don’t wear Ménage a trois? Old spice, okay acceptable. As you get to say Ill ride you like a a horse

Just a few early-morning thoughts before my first coffee ... ... ?

Too right, cobber, I am saying assumption generalisation prejudice, cultural bias/racism (yes it isn’t only n Ozzie affliction, but this is where we live) is live n fucking kickin in thought behaviour and clearly present in this thread in our every day and very much so in regard to women , Asian women and more so it also happens to be working in the sex industry.

my thoughts are equally sweeping general , likely based in personal opinion with no means to substantiate

you ever think for a moment, that KASUMI, got wind of a white cauc stank big phallused pussy pounder, one evening after work as a friend was wincing at every movement… Decided at the moment should go Asian only? Just another random weird observation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Did the old and overweight comment hit right at home for you? I'm just repeating what the WL told me.
    Not at all champ i get great service its just a ignorant comment from a obvious racist grub i suppose the wl told you that after you gave her the Gucci bag
    Last edited by 4647; 04-06-2021 at 12:04 PM. Reason: More info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TBF the industry is pretty racist towards the girls since Asians girls get payed less than western WL and have to do way more. So I guess it's fair they get to exercise some racism when choosing their clientele.[/QUOTE]

Not sure that it’s racist, surely just supply and demand (economics)
    The are way Asian girls than there are western girls. Perhaps things might change if there was influx of backpackers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    TBF the industry is pretty racist towards the girls since Asians girls get payed less than western WL and have to do way more. So I guess it's fair they get to exercise some racism when choosing their clientele.
    Not sure that it’s racist, surely just supply and demand (economics)
    The are way Asian girls than there are western girls. Perhaps things might change if there was influx of backpackers.[/QUOTE]
    Western girls complain Asian girls take their business bcoz of lower price. Just like chinese girls complain Korean and Japanese girls get more business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Not at all champ i get great service its just a ignorant comment from a obvious racist grub i suppose the wl told you that after you gave her the Gucci bag
    Now that’s a comeback 👊 Hahahha winner by knock out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Western girls complain Asian girls take their business bcoz of lower price. Just like chinese girls complain Korean and Japanese girls get more business.
    I think it's also because most Chinese wl can't speak English and some customers prefer to choose the wl that they can communicate with and usually most K or J girls can speak English better than C girls

Quote Originally Posted by blackmanjb View Post
    I think it's also because most Chinese wl can't speak English and some customers prefer to choose the wl that they can communicate with and usually most K or J girls can speak English better than C girls
    Genuine Singapore girls on average would have the best English among all Asian working girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Genuine Singapore girls on average would have the best English among all Asian working girls.
    yeah that's because English is their first language.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is absolutely going to fan the flames but I'll throw it out there anyway.

Among C girls (can't really comment on the others), both in shops and out, there's a general perception that Asian people are inherently cleaner than, well, anyone else. This is specifically East Asians, not the brown ones like Filos and Indos and especially not Indians. For the few decades I've been an ABC, I've found this to be the case although I have found that this sentiment has grown in recent years.

This is not really related to perceptions of dick size in the way that this thread has been implying. It has to do with a perception of vulgarity and a way larger dick is perceived as vulgar. Bodily hair and natural bodily odour all add to this perception. To compete against this baseline perception you're going to have to be outstanding with your looks and, probably, your wallet. For East Asian guys, the bar is set a lot lower in terms of what is acceptable.

In your daily life, sure, you'll meet the occasional open minded C girl. You'll also meet curious C girls. However, you probably met them because they were open minded or curious. There's entire suburbs of Chinese people in every state who haven't learnt English over the many years they been in the country. The percentage that actually pursue relationships outside of East Asians is incredibly small.

When hitting up a shop, that's a social interaction that wouldn't happen if they weren't at the shop. A few of them have suddenly realised they have the ability to get picky with a static supply - supply and demand as people have said. They probably asked themselves if they'd rather make 1.5 a day and feel really icky or 800 and feel a little icky.

Feel free to hate me if you want but I thought I'd share that based on what I've noticed. I don't like dick - white or East Asian - so it's not my opinion. I'm also down to fuck all races whether I'm paid for it or not .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    This is absolutely going to fan the flames but I'll throw it out there anyway.

Among C girls (can't really comment on the others), both in shops and out, there's a general perception that Asian people are inherently cleaner than, well, anyone else. This is specifically East Asians, not the brown ones like Filos and Indos and especially not Indians. For the few decades I've been an ABC, I've found this to be the case although I have found that this sentiment has grown in recent years.

This is not really related to perceptions of dick size in the way that this thread has been implying. It has to do with a perception of vulgarity and a way larger dick is perceived as vulgar. Bodily hair and natural bodily odour all add to this perception. To compete against this baseline perception you're going to have to be outstanding with your looks and, probably, your wallet. For East Asian guys, the bar is set a lot lower in terms of what is acceptable.

In your daily life, sure, you'll meet the occasional open minded C girl. You'll also meet curious C girls. However, you probably met them because they were open minded or curious. There's entire suburbs of Chinese people in every state who haven't learnt English over the many years they been in the country. The percentage that actually pursue relationships outside of East Asians is incredibly small.

When hitting up a shop, that's a social interaction that wouldn't happen if they weren't at the shop. A few of them have suddenly realised they have the ability to get picky with a static supply - supply and demand as people have said. They probably asked themselves if they'd rather make 1.5 a day and feel really icky or 800 and feel a little icky.

Feel free to hate me if you want but I thought I'd share that based on what I've noticed. I don't like dick - white or East Asian - so it's not my opinion. I'm also down to fuck all races whether I'm paid for it or not .
    I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true but I find it absolutely hilarious because they are amongst the dirtiest imv in terms of personal hygiene and food practices.
    Look at the Japanese I mean these people are impeccable in every single way and it shows!

I am not saying every single person but an overwhelming majority.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true but I find it absolutely hilarious because they are amongst the dirtiest imv in terms of personal hygiene and food practices.
    Look at the Japanese I mean these people are impeccable in every single way and it shows!

I am not saying every single person but an overwhelming majority.
    Haha yeah the pendulum swings both ways.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How does your response address the actual Q.
    Is the market wholly an algorithm ? Binary 010101?

Why is it that women elect to go Asian only ?
    What ever the reason is mate whilst I am
    disappointed I can’t fuck the love of my life Kasumi I accept it 🥲🥲🥲
    Kasumi if you are reading this marry me I will buy you a Honda 😜😍🥰

Banned
    What ever the reason is mate whilst I am
    disappointed I can’t fuck the love of my life Kasumi I accept it ������
    Kasumi if you are reading this marry me I will buy you a Honda ������

Dude, already blue skied and suggested a broad range of ideas ... start by buying her roses chocolates .. some old wag here once said , it’s a sure fire ‘in’ , go to a DFO buy a discounted oroton bag , a rode on the rotor at Luna park , win a gonk on the strongman hammer swing and a Dagwood dog

KASUMI is a treat no doubt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dude, already blue skied and suggested a broad range of ideas ... start by buying her roses chocolates .. some old wag here once said , it’s a sure fire ‘in’ , go to a DFO buy a discounted oroton bag , a rode on the rotor at Luna park , win a gonk on the strongman hammer swing and a Dagwood dog

KASUMI is a treat no doubt
    Hahahahahahaha gold

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another reason some girls might go asian only is because they're less smelly???? hahaha
    Asians have a non-functioning ABCC11 gene which seems to account for — less sweat, less body odor and dry ear wax
    Add also they have less dairy in their diet , such as milk, cheese and yogurt which contributes to sour smells and B.O
    Last edited by b00bs; 12-06-2021 at 04:13 AM. Reason: mmmmmMM.... protein farts ........KEKW

I was with a Chinese girl at 310 recently, wasn't too keen on Chinese guys. Seemed like they were demanding, based on what she said. It is hardly a sexual experience for her....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast